DUBLIN, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ch578/future_of) has announced the addition of the "Future of Customer Experience with User Interface Technologies (Technical Insights) " report to their offering.
This research service focuses on technology and application innovations that are enabling the transformation to the future of human machine interaction interfaces. The research service also highlights their convergence prospects and envisions future innovation opportunities.
Human-machine interaction is reaching new heights with the evolution of innovative technologies and applications to radically revolutionize the way humans interact with machines. These innovations are leading the path towards the dawn of the future of user interface (UI) technologies. The present day UI technologies have moved beyond the concept of just representing the machines to the users to enabling sophisticated interaction. These technologies have facilitated the successful transformation from traditional text and graphics based UIs to touch, touchless, voice guided innovations and so on.
Technology innovations are transforming the way human interact with machines. Innovations across a wide range of technology areas are delivering sophisticated methods and tools for effortless interactions and obtaining optimum user experience.
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief snapshot of user interface - Technologies empowering the most sophisticated user interfaces - Key innovators and their contributions - Future application potentials - Convergence prospects - Real world use cases
- Recent innovations in user interface technologies have been directed toward making them more efficient, concise, intelligent, responsive, efficient and attractive. One of the prime areas of focus has been to make the interfaces simple, consistent and user friendly for carrying complex interactions. Moving ahead of the traditional brick and mortar methods of human-machine interaction, today's technologies offer an effortless user experience.
- User interfaces offering touchless interactions are gaining rapid popularity. Technologies such as image recognition, gesture recognition and natural language processing (NLP) are being widely used to make the interfaces more interactive and intelligent to understand human inputs.
- The rapidly growing popularity of wearable devices using augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and so on are having a transformative impact on user interfaces. These technologies are providing an immersive life-like environment with which users can interact as they interact with real life objects around them. However, the high cost of these technologies is the key driver toward their slow market adoption. Innovations toward making these technologies less complex and more affordable are trending.
- Innovative display technologies are also emerging. Technologies such as OLED(organic light-emitting diode), holographic display and so on are being worked upon to bring in new types of user interfaces. These new technologies are delivering a very high user experience and user satisfaction levels. Innovations in the areas of flexible displays are also drawing considerable interest.
- Futuristic technologies such as brain-computer interfaces (BCI) are being developed to offer new and innovative ways of human-machine interaction. Similarly, like BCI, several research projects are being carried out with technologies that were actually conceptualized and developed for other applications. The innovative new technologies are paving the way for the future of user interfaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Topic
3. Technologies Enabling Futuristic User Interfaces
4. Envisioning the Future of User Interfaces
5. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ch578/future_of
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets