31 Jul, 2020, 12:45 ET
DUBLIN, July 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Virtual Reality Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Equipment (Hardware, Software, Components) Applications and Solutions 2020 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of the virtual reality market including analysis of VR ecosystem and role of value chain partners, evaluation of recent VR patent filings and intellectual property, and analysis of current price metrics VR devices, apps, and content. The report also provides an assessment of key VR companies and solutions with SWOT analysis, analysis of emerging business models and evolution of VR monetization, analysis of VR component market: devices, software, hardware, platforms. The report also presents key VR growth drivers, market challenges, and emerging opportunities.
Previously encumbered by a combination of technology gaps and consumer readiness issues, the virtual reality market is poised for substantive global growth, providing abundant opportunities for service providers, content developers, and ecosystem component providers. However, the high-growth phase for VR is anticipated to start within approximately two years, which is coincident with substantially lower broadband costs as a whole (wired and wireless connections) as well as greater user acceptance within both the consumer and business market segments.
It is important to note that the virtual reality market and other immersive technologies will also be important to many industries for a variety of enterprise purposes including internal operations, managing supply chains, and supporting customers. Important industry verticals include commercial real estate management, automotive, public safety, education, and training. The leading sector is anticipated to be the instruction (education, training, and simulations).
For the consumer virtual reality market, we see entertainment and lifestyle enhancements leading the way with the former including VR enhanced gaming and the latter including a plethora of new apps such as virtual location experiences in which groups of people get together virtually in the cyber-world. Examples include everything from virtual alumni events to watching your favorite football team play in a virtual stadium with ultra-real sights, sounds, and even feelings and smells of game day. The advancement of AI embedded within the VR market will add to the realism by introducing random events that happen within a given experience.
For enterprise and industrial virtual reality market segments, simulations and training are leading the way. We see everything from situational training to more traditional expectations such as VR enhanced simulations for flight and vehicle training. Businesses will also seek to use VR as a means to destress employees by offering them a virtual experience of their everyday work with random events thrown into the mix, both to add interest/amusement as well as to test and train them to see how they might react given a real-world experience such as how to best deal with a senile shoplifter.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of the VR market including the following:
- Analysis of VR ecosystem and role of value chain partners
- Evaluation of recent VR patent filings and intellectual property
- Analysis of current price metrics VR devices, apps, and content
- Assessment of key VR companies and solutions with SWOT analysis
- Analysis of emerging business models and evolution of VR monetization
- Analysis of VR component market: devices, software, hardware, platforms
- Analysis of key VR growth drivers, market challenges, and emerging opportunities
Forecasts in Report:
- Shipment forecasts in the report include:
- Virtual Reality Market Globally, Regionally, and by Major Countries 2020 - 2025
- Virtual Reality Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Applications 2020 - 2025
- Virtual Reality Hardware, Software, and Services 2020 - 2025
- Virtual Reality Content and Commerce 2020 - 2025
- VR Forecasts 2020 - 2025
- VR Future and Roadmap 2020 - 2025
- Identify the impact of VR in major industries
- Identify market drivers for VR commercialization
- Understand AR and VR convergence and mixed reality
- Recognize the impact of supporting tech such as 5G and MEC on VR
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Virtual Reality Market Segmentation
4.0 Virtual Reality Ecosystem Analysis
5.0 VR Company Analysis
6.0 Virtual Reality Market Analysis and Forecasts 2020 - 2025
- 3D Systems Simbionix
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Avegant Corp.
- Cyber Glove Systems
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp
- EON Reality Inc.
- FOVE Inc.
- Google Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies
- Integrated Device Technology Inc
- Intel Corporation
- Leap Motion Inc.
- LG Corporation
- Magic Leap
- Maxim Integrated
- Microsoft Corporation
- NGRAIN Corporation (mCloud)
- Niantic Inc.
- Nvidia Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Semtech Corporation
- Sixense Entertainment Inc.
- SK Telecom
- Sony Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Unity Technologies
- Virtual Reality Company (VRC)
- Vuzix Corporation
- Zeiss VR One
- ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whtgjl
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article