SHREVEPORT, La., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- After successful field testing, the management team of Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH), is pleased to announce the start of production and shipping of its Microprocessor Controlled LiFePO4 Dry-Cell Battery System. Third-party field testing of the system yielded incredibly positive results in both automation/measurement as well as chemical injection-pump scenarios.
Galenfeha's patent pending technology easily reaches a 2-1 ratio in consistent voltage delivery and a 10-1 ratio in overall life-cycle longevity compared to current lead acid battery systems. This proprietary battery system provides unparalleled short-circuit and overcharge protection, representing a vertical leap in safety and reliability versus existing technology.
Unique features of Galenfeha's new battery system include:
- Environmentally friendly, short circuit controlled to eliminate accidental arcing and possibility for explosion
- Requires no voltage/charge interface device for use with solar panels
- Via thermistor driven environmental data input, the unit will self-regulate its internal temperature to eliminate cold climate damage and dramatically improve lifespan
- Will not freeze as it contains no liquid
- Will not overcharge
- Will not over discharge
- Will not allow the reversion of polarity which will cause an explosion in conventional batteries
- Significantly lower in weight to reduce the potential for weight related employee injuries
- Has an integrated "sleep mode" which allows energy storage of 90% capacity for over a year
- No lead and no sulfuric acid
- Will not explode
- Possesses a re-charge cycle capability of up to 4000 cycles at the current state of 11.9V discharge vs. less than 850 cycles on conventional lead acid technology.
Galenfeha is presently in production of its new product line and is now accepting purchase orders. The company shipped its initial customer order on Friday, July 25, 2014.
Galenfeha, Inc. is an engineering services and product development/manufacturing company serving the oil, gas, and energy industries. Led by President/CEO James Ketner, the company is continually researching and developing new products to aid energy producers in reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and reducing global pollution.
For more information or to order Galenfeha's products and services, please visit www.galenfeha.com.
Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained in this release, the matters discussed are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. When used in this release, words such as "anticipate," "believes," "estimate," "expect," "should," "intend," "projects," "objective," and "appears," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the Company's management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company's management. Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are the following: the effect of business and economic conditions; the impact of competitive products and pricing; capacity and supply constraints or difficulties; product development, commercialization, or technological difficulties; the regulatory and trade environment; the impact of reimbursement rates and coverage; and the risk factors reported from time to time in the Company's SEC reports. The Company undertakes no obligation to revise any forward-looking statements as a result of future events or developments.
SOURCE Galenfeha, Inc.