NEW YORK, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global industrial gas handling equipment market size will grow from USD 51.93 billion in 2016 to reach USD 72.22 billion by 2021, at a projected CAGR of 6.82%. Increasing demand for industrial gases for diverse applications in metal fabrication, chemical, healthcare & medical, and oil & gas sectors is encouraging the growth of the industrial gas handling equipment market.
"Gas delivery systems segment is expected to remain the market leader through 2021"
The gas delivery systems formed the largest segment in the industrial gas handling equipment market in 2015. This segment is projected to hold the leading position through the forecast period. Due to its capability to provide efficient control over delivery pressure, purification, and distribution of gases, the equipment are widely used for the integrated handling of industrial gases from their sources to the-point of use. The types of gas delivery systems include gas cylinders, control panels, manifolds, switchovers, high pressure changeover systems, and protocol stations.
"North America dominated the industrial gas handling equipment market, in 2015"
North America recorded the largest consumption of industrial gas handling equipment in 2015 and is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period whereas the market for industrial gas handling equipment in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2020. The growth of this market is attributed to the growing metal fabrication sector due to the increasing demand from automobiles and consumer appliances industries, development of new technologies and machineries in the healthcare & medical sector, rapid industrialization in the emerging Asia-Pacific region, and stringent government regulations regarding worker and environmental safety.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the industrial gas handling equipment market. Primary sources include professionals such as opinion leaders, executives, vice presidents, and CEOs of companies in the industrial gas and related equipment industries. The following is the
Breakdown of Primaries:
By Company Type: Tier 1: 40%; Tier 2: 60%
By Designation: Director Level: 60%; Manager Level: 40%
By Region: North America: 60%; Europe: 20%; RoW: 20%
Tier 1: Revenue >USD 500 million
Tier 2: Revenue USD 100 to USD 500 million
The various key industrial gas handling equipment companies profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Linde AG (Germany)
2. Air Liquide S.A (France)
3. Praxair Inc. (U.S.)
4. Air Products And Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
5. Iwatani Corporation (Japan)
6. Colfax Corporation (U.S.)
7. Itron, Inc. (U.S.)
8. Messer Group GmbH (Germany)
9. Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc. (U.S.)
10. GCE Holding AB (Sweden)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the industrial gas handling equipment market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, investments, contracts, partnerships, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03812623-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gas-equipment-market-by-industrial-gas-type-process---forecast-to-2021-300268087.html