LONDON, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The G8 Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 gas utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 gas utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 gas utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 gas utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 gas utilities market?
The G8 countries contributed $463.2 billion in 2016 to the global gas utilities industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $564.5 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2016-21 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the gas utilities industry, with market revenues of $132.0 billion in 2016. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $108.8 and $67.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the G8 nations with a value of $178.2 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $163.5 and $64.4 billion, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4688657/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gas-utilities-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017-300430570.html