LONDON, July 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 gas utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 gas utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 gas utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $530.1 billion in 2014 to the global gas utilities industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $578.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the gas utilities industry, with market revenues of $172.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $126.7 and $50.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the G8 nations with a value of $171.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $154.8 and $68.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 gas utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 gas utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 gas utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2620379/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48