29 Sep, 2021, 20:00 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
The gastrointestinal stents market is poised to grow by USD 99.61 million during 2021-2025, and the market's growth momentum will decelerate at a CAGR of 6.41%. during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis and to know exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate.
Gastrointestinal Stent Market Report Coverage
Year-Over-Year Growth in 2021:
2021 to 2025
Decelerate at 6.41%
No. of Pages:
$ 99.61 Million
Product, End User & Geography
By End Users
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Becton Dickinson and Co., Boston Scientific Corp., Conmed Corp., Cook Medical LLC, ELLA-CS Sro, Medtronic Plc, Merit Medical Systems Inc., Olympus Corp., SURGIMEDIK Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd., and Taewoong Medical Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing incidence of gastrointestinal disorders has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, complications associated with gastrointestinal stents might hamper the market growth.
Gastrointestinal Stents Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Biliary And Pancreatic Stents
- Esophageal Stents
- Duodenal Stents
- Colonic Stents
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
Learn more about the additional trends impacting the future of the market and the positive and negative consequences on the businesses. Download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70930
Related Reports on Health Care Include:
Drug-eluting Stent Market -The drug-eluting stent market value is projected to grow by USD 1.57 billion at a CAGR of 4.67% during 2021-2025. Download a free sample report now!
Aortic Stent Grafts Market -The global aortic stent grafts market has the potential to grow by USD 690.09 million during 2020-2024, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate throughout the forecast period. Download a free sample report now!
Gastrointestinal Stents Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our gastrointestinal stents market report covers the following areas:
- Gastrointestinal Stents Market size
- Gastrointestinal Stents Market trends
- Gastrointestinal Stents Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing preference for MI procedures as one of the prime reasons driving the gastrointestinal stents market growth during the next few years.
Gastrointestinal Stents Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Gastrointestinal Stents Market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Gastrointestinal Stents Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Gastrointestinal Stents Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist gastrointestinal stents market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the gastrointestinal stents market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the gastrointestinal stents market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of gastrointestinal stents market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Biliary and pancreatic stents - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Esophageal stents - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Duodenal stents - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Colonic stents - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ambulatory surgical centers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Becton Dickinson and Co.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Conmed Corp.
- Cook Medical LLC
- ELLA-CS Sro
- Medtronic Plc
- Merit Medical Systems Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
- SURGIMEDIK Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- Taewoong Medical Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article