NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing increase in energy consumption across the GCC region has resulted in higher capital expenditure in transmission and distribution over the last decade, resulting in boosting demand for insulators. Demand for electricity has been growing in the region due to fast growing population base, rapid industrialization, increasing real estate development, and rising number of transportation and utility projects. Additionally, increasing inclination of GCC countries to diversify their economies by focusing on non-oil sectors such as infrastructure, railways and real estate is driving demand for electricity, and thereby resulting in expansion of power transmission and distribution infrastructure in the region. Development of distribution lines to address the rising electricity demand from end users is projected to fuel growth in the region's insulators market through 2021.
According to "GCC Insulators Market By Rating, By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for insulators in GCC is forecast to cross US$ 409 million by 2021, on account of robust expansion of transmission and distribution (T&D) network. Few of the major factors propelling expansion of T&D network in the region include growing manufacturing sector, upcoming housing projects and increasing number of renewable energy projects. Furthermore, majority of GCC nations are increasing focus on upgrading their respective transmission and distribution networks in order to reduce energy related losses, thereby driving insulators market in the region."GCC Insulators Market by Rating, by Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of insulators market across the region:
- GCC Insulators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Rating (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage & High Voltage), By Type (Porcelain, Composite & Glass)
- Market Attractiveness Index
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of GCC insulators market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry experts, insulator manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with insulator manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04068884-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gcc-insulators-market-by-rating-low-voltage-medium-voltage-and-high-voltage-by-type-porcelain-composite-and-glass-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300314852.html