DUBLIN, April 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "GCC Solar Water Heater Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market reached a volume of 11.3 GW th in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 28.1% during 2011-2018.
The market for solar water heater in the GCC region is being driven by a number of favourable factors. Solar water heater offers several long-term advantages over conventional water heater. It reduces electricity consumption, lowers carbon footprints, improves energy independence, etc. The governments in the region are also encouraging the use of solar water heater through building regulation and providing subsidies. According to the report, the market is further expected to reach a volume of 48.7 GW th. by 2024.
The report has segmented the GCC solar water heater market on the basis of type covering flat plate collector, evacuated tube collector and unglazed water collector. Currently, flat plate collector accounts for the largest market share in the GCC region.The report has also segmented the market on the basis on application. The key applications of solar water heater include commercial, residential, government buildings and others. Country-wise, Saudi Arabia represents the largest market for solar water heater, accounting for the majority of the market share.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Ariston, Orbital Horizon, Saudi Ceramics, Viessman, Ecotherm, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC solar water heater market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the key type in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the key end-se segments in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the price trends of solar water heater in the GCC region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC solar water heater industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a GCC solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- How is solar water heater manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for solar water heater?
- What are the transportation requirements for solar water heater?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Solar Water Heater Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Trends
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Type
5.6 Market Breakup by End-use
5.7 Market Forecast
6 GCC Solar Water Heater Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Region
6.4 Market Breakup by Type
6.5 Market Breakup by End-use
6.6 Market Forecast
6.7 SWOT Analysis
6.8 Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.10 Key Success Factors and Risk Factors for Solar Water Heater Manufacturers
7 Saudi Arabia Solar Water Heater Industry
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.3 Market Breakup by Type
7.4 Market Breakup by End-use
7.5 Market Forecast
8 UAE Solar Water Heater Industry
8.1 Market Overview
8.2 Market Performance
8.3 Market Breakup by Type
8.4 Market Breakup by End-use
8.5 Market Forecast
9 Kuwait Solar Water Heater Industry
9.1 Market Overview
9.2 Market Performance
9.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.4 Market Breakup by End-use
9.5 Market Forecast
10 Oman Solar Water Heater Industry
10.1 Market Overview
10.2 Market Performance
10.3 Market Breakup by Type
10.4 Market Breakup by End-use
10.5 Market Forecast
11 Qatar Solar Water Heater Industry
11.1 Market Overview
11.2 Market Performance
11.3 Market Breakup by Type
11.4 Market Breakup by End-use
11.5 Market Forecast
12 Bahrain Solar Water Heater Industry
12.1 Market Overview
12.2 Market Performance
12.3 Market Breakup by Type
12.4 Market Breakup by End-use
12.5 Market Forecast
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
14 Solar Water Heater Manufacturing Process
14.1 Product Overview
14.2 Detailed Process Flow
14.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
14.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
15 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
15.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
15.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
15.3 Plant Machinery
15.4 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
15.5 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
15.6 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
15.7 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
15.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
15.9 Other Capital Investments
16 Loans and Financial Assistance
17 Project Economics
17.1 Capital Cost of the Project
17.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
17.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
17.4 Taxation and Depreciation
17.5 Income Projections
17.6 Expenditure Projections
17.7 Financial Analysis
17.8 Profit Analysis
18 Key Player Profiles
- Orbital Horizon
- Saudi Ceramics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7s7b7/gcc_solar_water?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets