ATLANTA, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The #ConfidenceisQueen Back to School Girls summit will be held on August 6, 2016 from 9am - 5pm at Georgia State University in the Commons Residence Hall, 141 Piedmont Ave. NE., Atlanta, GA. The one day summit is open to girls 13-18 years of age and is absolutely FREE to attend!
The #ConfidenceisQueenBack to School Girls Summit sponsored by Investment Management Enterprise includes:
- Confidence & Leadership development through signature mirror self-esteem exercises and experiential activities
- Talk Like a Boss with Investment Management Enterprise President & CEO Twyla Garrett
- "Fireside Chat" girl talks with Celebrity Stylist Raquel Smith and Celebrity Makeup Artist Alondra Rena
- ACT Like a Lady Etiquette Workshop
- Conflict management Exercises: Be a BEAUTY not a Bully
- Phenomenal Girl Mock Pageant: Confidence is Queen
- Conversations with Men Panel: The things I wish I could ask my dad
- Let's Move: Zumba Dance Session
- B.E.A.U.T.Y. Bling packages including affirmation t-shirt as well as hair, facial and body products.
I AM BEAUTY Inc. Founder & CEO, Akilah C. Thompson who is a motivational speaker and teen guru will host the full day of inspiration, fun and transformation.
Please visit ConfidenceisQueenATL.eventbrite.com to register now! Registration is open through August 3, 2016. Space is limited.
About I AM BEAUTY Inc.
I AM BEAUTY Inc.'s mission is to empower and inspire girls and women to be B.E.A.U.T.Y. The I AM B.E.A.U.T.Y. acronym represents: Beautiful, Extraordinary, Ambitious, Unlimited, Talented, Young. The organization aims to build self-esteem by helping participants love who they are, believe in the leader they can become and equip them with the tools needed to accomplish their dreams. I AM BEAUTY Inc.'s vision is a world where girls and women are able to walk authentically, love endlessly, seek their passions and live a fulfilled life full of potential.
About Akilah C. Thompson
Akilah is the Founder & CEO of I AM BEAUTY Inc. As a teenager and young adult, Akilah experienced low self-esteem, colorism, bullying, physical abuse , suicidal ideation and molestation. She was fortunate to have the support of women who mentored and allowed her to realize that her past did not have to define her future. She spent six years in Corporate America working for two of the largest public accounting firms in the world. She left a six figure career to support girls and women in reaching their fullest potential. She uses her talent as a motivational speaker, life coach, fitness guru, actor, model, singer, and author to encourage others to "Release The BEaST...become the BEST you." Since the first I AM BEAUTY bootcamp was facilitated in 2013 , I AM BEAUTY has evolved into a socially conscious brand with signature programs for girl and women, apparel and media platforms. She is the creator and host of the Keeping It BEAUTY radio show and Editor -In Chief of KeepingitBEAUTY.com . She is also the author of the forthcoming book I AM B.EA.U.T.Y. Girls Guide: Managing the B.EA.U.T.Y. in You.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com.
SOURCE I AM BEAUTY INC.