NEW YORK, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Generics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 generics market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 generics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 generics market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $142.9 billion in 2015 to the global generics industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $188.6 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 5.7% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the generics industry, with market revenues of $94.0 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $10.2 and $10.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the generics industry in the G8 nations with a value of $128.0 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $15.9 and $11.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 generics market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 generics market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 generics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the G8 generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662354-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/generics-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-300270514.html