NEW YORK, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Generics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global generics market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global generics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global generics market with five year forecasts
The global generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $271.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume is forecast to reach a total of 82.2% of total pharma volume in 2015.
The onset of the global economic crisis has led to several countries strengthening their generic policies. These policies have contributed to the strong growth experienced in this market in recent years.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global generics market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global generics market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global generics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662353-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/generics-global-industry-guide-300273051.html