This report explores how the large genetic testing cancer segment has been impacted by COVID-19. Genetic Blizzard is creating a confusing array of new tests. Will all newborns receive Whole Genomic Sequencing at birth? What has happened to Direct to Consumer?
The role of genetics in health and disease is just now being understood. This new knowledge, combined with lower pricing is driving the Genetic Testing industry to record growth. New drugs may only work for people with a certain genetic makeup, and this too is driving the Genetic Testing Industry. The traditional genetic testing market is growing in volume and growing in the breadth of tests creating a new life for the industry. The report forecasts the market size out to 2024. The report includes detailed breakouts for 14 countries and 5 regions.
Predictive Diagnostics? Pharmacogenomic Testing? Direct to Consumer? Find out about the technology in readily understood terms that explain the jargon. What are the issues? Find the opportunities and pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and the ultimate market forecasts for the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition 1.1 Genetic Testing Definition in This Report 1.2 The Genomics Revolution 1.3 Market Definition 1.4 U.S. Medical Market and laboratory Testing - Perspective
2. Market Overview 2.1 Market Participants Play Different Roles 2.2 Genetic Tests -Types, Examples and Discussion 2.3 Industry Structure 2.4 Market Shares of Key Genetics Players - Analysis
3. Market Trends 3.1 Factors Driving Growth 3.2 Factors Limiting Growth 3.3 Instrumentation and Automation 3.4 Diagnostic Technology Development
4. Genetic Testing Recent Developments
5. Profiles of Key Companies
Admera Health, LLC
Agena Bioscience, Inc
Baylor Miraca Genetics Laboratories
Beckman Coulter, Inc
Becton, Dickinson and Company
BGI Genomics Co. Ltd
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
Caris Molecular Diagnostics
Complete Genomics, Inc. - A BGI Company
Datar Cancer Genetics Limited
FUJIFILM Wako Diagnostics
GE Global Research
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Gene by Gene, Ltd
Genetron Health (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Genomics Personalized Health (GPH)
HTG Molecular Diagnostics
Human Longevity, Inc. iCellate
MDNA Life SCIENCES, Inc
Novogene Bioinformatics Technology Co., Ltd
Oxford Nanopore Technologies
Personal Genome Diagnostics
Roche Molecular Diagnostics
Singlera Genomics Inc
Sure Genomics, Inc
Tempus Labs, Inc
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
6. Global Market Size 6.1 Global Market by Country 6.2 Global Market by Application 6.3 Global Market by Technology
About ResearchAndMarkets.com ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.