TOKYO, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Good Smile Company, Inc., a premier Japanese collectible figure maker, announced on October 4, 2017 (PST), that Genji will be the next character from Overwatch (R), Blizzard Entertainment's internationally acclaimed team shooter, to become part of Good Smile Company's figma series of collectible figurines, joining the previously announced figma Tracer figure.
"Even if I sacrifice my body, I will never sacrifice my honor."
Unleash your inner ninja with a figma of Genji!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising mobility.
- Genji comes with both his katana and wakizashi for various combat poses.
- Shuriken-effect parts are also included.
- Display Genji in a variety of exciting poses with an articulated figma stand.
- Product Name: figma Genji
- Series Name: Overwatch (R)
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- MSRP: US$79.99
- Planning/Production: Max Factory
- Preorder Start Date: October 4, 2017 (4:00 p.m. Pacific Time)
- Preorder End Date: November 14, 2017 (8:00 p.m. Pacific Time)
- Release Month: May 2018
- Copyright: (C) 2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Overwatch and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. Visit us at gear.blizzard.com
figma Genji is now available for preorder at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP (http://goodsmileshop.com/en/) and at participating retailers worldwide.
Information on other upcoming Overwatch Nendoroid and figma figures will be made available soon.
For the latest information, please visit us at http://special.goodsmile.info/overwatch/.
About Good Smile Company, Inc.
Established in 2001, Good Smile Company is the worldwide leader in Japanese hobby products and services including the design, manufacturing and marketing of collectible figurines. Known for creating highly detailed collectibles, Good Smile Company's quality of production, sculpting and manufacturing are known industry-wide as a new standard for Japanese anime/manga/video game characters. The company is actively involved in other new areas such as animation production/development and the motor sports business. More information about Good Smile Company can be found at www.goodsmile.com.
About Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Best known for blockbuster hits including World of Warcraft(R), Hearthstone(R), Overwatch(R), the Warcraft(R), StarCraft(R), and Diablo(R) franchises, and the multi-franchise Heroes of the Storm(R), Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. (www.blizzard.com), a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software renowned for creating some of the industry's most critically acclaimed games. Blizzard Entertainment's track record includes twenty-one #1 games and multiple Game of the Year awards. The company's online-gaming service is one of the largest in the world, with millions of active players.
SOURCE Good Smile Company, Inc.