SAN FRANCISCO, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Geosis Corporation will be unveiling its new and unique solar light converter this year at one of the most prominent trade shows in the solar industry. The company will be exhibiting at Intersolar North America 2010 in San Francisco's Moscone Center West Hall from July 13-15, booth number 7150. Geosis' Yosemite Series Solar Light is another innovative product under the brand name Sunmia Solar Lighting Solutions.
"The Yosemite Series is not only original but also ingeniously unique in its own way. It leads the industry in solar lighting converters," said Ms. Nadarajan, Director of Marketing at Geosis Corporation. She refers to the capabilities of the Yosemite Series to convert an existing lamp post into a solar powered light with minimal assembly. "The Yosemite series is designed to provide users an easy alternative to becoming green. With the new Sunmia product, old commercial and residential lights can be converted into solar lights without incurring additional installation costs while reducing energy the way it was intended."
Geosis Corporation recently completed trial installations in several locations throughout the United States, proving that the Yosemite series is an easy way to convert residential and commercial lighting into solar powered lights. Geosis will feature the Yosemite fixture along with other Sunmia Solar Lights in booth #7150 at InterSolar 2010. Also at the booth will be Sunmia's extensive collection of LED bulbs.
The Sunmia Yosemite Light fixture is designed to fit any lamp post with a 3" diameter. The solar panel assembly is designed to be adjustable at three different angles to maximize sunlight exposure. This feature allows users to mount the Yosemite fixture on lamp posts that were originally placed in shaded areas thus allowing it to be converted into a solar powered light despite its location.
Sunmia's Yosemite Fixture has additional advantages:
- Easy to Install. The Yosemite fixture converts existing lamps into solar lights with minimal assembly making retrofitting an easy task and companies saving on labor and material costs.
- Built to Last. Sunmia's Yosemite Fixture is designed for OEM and retrofit projects. The high grade die cast aluminum with powder coat finish can withstand rough weather conditions and vandalism.
- Hybrid Option. The Yosemite fixture can be converted into a hybrid system for government and security usage. The hybrid system will allow AC to power the fixture during a long period of cloudy days.
- Energy Efficient. The Yosemite Fixture comes with a Sunmia 3W LED bulb promising 30,000 hours of light and uses only 10% of the electricity compared to incandescent or halogen lights.
- High Quality Components. All Sunmia fixtures are assembled with the highest quality materials for superior customer satisfaction. Li-Ion Phosphate rechargeable battery (LiFePO4) for longer lifecycles and fast recharging times and a superior engineered light controller that offers Multiple Light Control Options.
Additionally, Sunmia's Yosemite fixture proves to be the best solution for off-grid outdoor lighting. Not only is the fixture structurally strong, it offers the aesthetics for residential and commercial use while using a high performance solar panel and LED bulbs for guaranteed light.
About Geosis Corporation
Established as an engineering consultant agency in 2000, Geosis has experienced the world market grow with the trends of Silicon Valley. In the year 2008, Geosis Corporation entered the solar industry with its Sunmia brand solar lighting product line. The company designs, manufactures and assembles all Sunmia solar light fixtures for a wide range of lighting applications.
SOURCE Geosis Corporation