ST. CLOUD, Minn., Nov. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Geringhoff is excited to announce the release of the new Milo Star head. This head is the first of its kind, designed specifically to harvest grain sorghum.
The Milo Star performance results have been outstanding in the fields of key milo states. The Milo Star will benefit your farm in the following ways:
- Designed exclusively for grain sorghum—the first header of its kind in the industry
- Smooth crop transfer gives you better retention, and less shatter loss in the field
- Maintenance free gearboxes to maximize your uptime during harvest
- Handles dry crop efficiently, saving you time, money and energy drying your crop
- Leaves taller stubble (often 6-10" longer than other heads) to trap soil moisture
- Engineered for 250 + bushel per acre fields, to easily handle your high yields
Contact your local dealer to discover how the Milo Star will help you harvest milo more efficiently and profitably on your farm.
Visit www.Geringhoff.com and click on our "Find a Dealer" option on the bottom of the page, to find a dealer near you.
Geringhoff Marketing Department