DUBLIN, November 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bq6lc7/germany) has announced the addition of the "Germany Automotive Parts Die Casting Market - Growth, Trends, Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Germany market for automobile parts die-casting is predicted to reach $2.8 billion by 2020. The market is segmented based on the production process type, by raw material type and by application type. In a nutshell, automobile makers are now focusing on collaborating with the part die casting manufacturers in order to produce fuel-efficient and lightweight automobiles.
Germany die casting industry had a strong emphasis on the application of scientific knowledge and the best way to perform the process. With this emphasis, the German die casters developed an integrated approach resulting in high quality, low cost components, which are very much needed by the automotive industry. Upgraded research & development, knowledgeable workforce, abundant metal supply, supportive infrastructure, competitive energy costs, middle range labor costs, sophisticated political and legal systems aiding in investment and high usage of automotive standards and the UL systems are some of the major drivers propelling the market for automotive die casting parts in Germany.
Key Topics Covered:
- This report on Germany automotive parts die casting market, analyzes the current market trends of die casting industry of Germany market in detail
- This report offers the technical aspects and economic data of the market and its forecast to the next 5 years (2015-2020)
- It also discusses the latest technologies in the Germany automotive die casting materials and parts that are under development and in research pipeline
- This report provides the list of major players in the regional market and gives an in depth analyst perspective of what makes the products and strategies of these players stand out and how these players are planning to expand their reign in the country
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Brabant Alucast
- Chicago White Metal Casting Inc.
- China Precision Diecasting
- Continental Casting Llc
- Georg Fischer Limited
- Gibbs Die Casting Group
- Kinetic Die Casting
- Shiloh Industries Inc.
- Sundaram Clayton Ltd.
- Twin City Die Casting Company
- Sipra Engineers
- Sun Beam Auto Pvt. Ltd.
- Texas Die Casting
- Tyche Diecast Pvt. Ltd.
- Voit Automotive
- Zealous Automotive
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. KEY PLAYERS (Overview, Strategies, Developments, Analyst Perspective)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bq6lc7/germany
SOURCE Research and Markets