DUBLIN, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb68s4/germany_lng_market) has announced the addition of the "Germany LNG Markets to 2020 - Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, LNG Trade movements and Prices" report to their offering.
The new comprehensive report on Germany LNG industry from LNGReports provides complete analysis, data and forecasts of the industry from 2000 to 2020. Annual information on LNG trade, capacity, exports/imports, infrastructure and market structure from 2000 to 2020 is provided. All major trends, investment opportunities, industry drivers along with challenges are analyzed.
Availability of natural gas in the future and its impact on LNG projects is analyzed in detail through forecasts of gas production and demand. Information on all Sale Purchase Agreements signed by companies along with forecasts of contracted and spare capacities to 2020 are detailed.
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report.
On the competitive landscape, Germany market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares and net weighted capacity of each company between 2000 and 2020.
- Outlook of global LNG and natural gas industries to 2020
- Forecasts of Germany natural gas production and consumption along with major fields, operators and reserves
- Historic and Forecasted Liquefaction capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities to 2020
- An illustrative map of all the existing and planned LNG terminals
- Key Trends and Issues in Germany LNG market
- Market Structure, Companies- their capacities and market shares, 2000 to 2020
- All active and announced Sales and Purchase agreements (SPA) along with purchaser, quantity and duration details
- Trade movements and pricing information by country are provided for a period of seven years from 2002 to 2010
- Source field, connecting pipelines, jetty and other infrastructure, LNG carriers
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, trade agreements, terminal expansions and all related news
RWE AG, Excelerate Energy, L.L.C and E.ON Ruhrgas AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb68s4/germany_lng_market
SOURCE Research and Markets