HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Improvement and Remodeling Expo will take place from Jan. 22-24, 2010, at Prairie Stone(TM) Sports & Wellness Center, 5050 Sedge Blvd., Hoffman Estates. This popular bi-annual show features more than 200 local and national exhibitors in a 40,000 sq. ft. exhibitor space.
The public is welcome, and admission is free.
"The event provides a creative home improvement and remodeling marketplace that gives businesses and potential customers a place to meet face-to-face and discuss options and products in a friendly and positive environment," said Allen Deutscher, partner with Brilliant Event Planning, Inc., the producer of the expo. "Always held during the 3rd week of January, the expo appeals to homeowners eager to start on spring projects."
All vendors' products range in price from basic to high-end. Most are environmentally friendly. A partial list of the wide range of products includes:
- basement finishing
- home theater, audio and intelligence
- hardwood, bamboo and tile flooring and carpet
- solar energy, tankless water heaters and other green home products
- interior designers and planners
- granite, marble and quartz countertops
- custom kitchens and cabinets
- opulent bathrooms
- several different windows, siding and roofing options
- building supplies and products
- Tastefully Simple and Homemade Gourmet
- jewelry, crafts and purses
- landscaping, ponds, fountains, patios, gazebos
- sunrooms, hot tubs, saunas
What makes a Brilliant Event Planning, Inc., expo a success is its emphasis on quality and involvement for both exhibitors and expo visitors. To that end, there will be cooking shows, drawings for free products and services demonstrations, do-it-yourself interactive exhibits, ask the experts, pruning classes, live entertainment, good food, kids' activities, free promotional goods, and live radio and television broadcasts.
"Expect to have fun while gathering new ideas and getting inspiration for turning your house into your dream home," said Martin Andras, partner, Brilliant Event Planning.
Admission and parking are free. For more information, call Brilliant Event Planning at 630-468-2237. Website: http://www.homeshowevent.com/HSE_Flash.html Prairie Stone Sports and Wellness Center's number is 847-285-5400.
SOURCE Brilliant Event Planning, Inc.