ATLANTA, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Winter issue of Get Married magazine, available today on newsstands, offers brides more of what they have asked us for—real weddings, real advice, real beauty tips and really fabulous bridal fashions. As an interactive guide of the latest wedding trends, the Winter issue of Get Married magazine helps get—and keep—brides excited and organized with its fresh addition of "Get" sections to assist brides in getting the scoop on all that's new and cool in weddings. Introduced recently on www.GetMarried.com, the "Get" sections help brides easily navigate the magazine and the website as they plan and shop their way through their wedding experience.
"The Winter issue strives to be the place for brides to get ideas, get a plan and get all they need for their wedding and life together, and we do this in a way that is both inspiring and attainable," said Stacie Francombe, founder and editor-in-chief of Get Married Media. "As a resource that delivers real solutions to really passionate brides, including a diverse group of weddings and themes, the new Get Married magazine offers all the trends that a bride wants to see, know and shop that will make her wedding extraordinary and unique."
From wedding planning and wedding invitations to bridal fashion and honeymoon travel, Get Married magazine showcases what's hot for brides this season. With categories that correlate to the newly redesigned www.GetMarried.com—including Get Inspired, Get Planning, Get Pretty, and Get and Give—brides can get inspirations on everything from trends, themes, styles and gifting.
- Get Inspired: Color trends, wedding themes, inspiration boards, budget-savvy products, blogs
- Get Planning: Invitations, bouquets, cakes, shower themes, food, drink and other helpful ideas
- Get Pretty: Fashion, accessories, jewelry, beauty and smart solutions
- Get and Give: Registry items and gifts for the wedding party and beyond
Within this issue's savvy sections, Get Married magazine features:
- Real weddings: From a fabulous Indian affair complete with an elephant to a touching gay wedding, this issue incorporates various cultures, faiths and partnerships.
- Gluten-free menu: Tastemaster Olivier Cheng, one of the caterers who worked on Chelsea Clinton's wedding, provides tips on planning this alternative menu without skimping on taste.
- Winter Wonderland cover story: The beautiful tablescape in frosted whites, steel grays and blues was designed by Brian Green of F&G Weddings. The cover and cover story were photographed by Steve Carrell on location at the Georgian Terrace Hotel in Atlanta.
- Advice from beauty experts: As part of the new Get Pretty section and at the request of our brides, this issue features advice from beauty experts and products/services on subjects such as long-lasting makeup, conditioning hair treatments and self tanners.
- Shoot Cute: Real couples' love stories are brought to life with out-of-the-box engagement shots that will make readers smile and want to play dress up with their grooms.
- Go West! Honeymoons: Three hot honeymoon destinations—Palm Springs, Pacific Northwest and Las Vegas—are profiled, including places to stay, explore and eat, as well as insider travel tips.
- Personalized paper and calligraphy: This issue showcases personalized photo save-the-dates, sassy seals, table numbers and how to incorporate new-school calligraphy.
- Runway Report - 20 Killer Dresses: Designers Michael Shettel of Alfred Angelo, Romona Keveza of Romona Keveza Collection, Kang Chun Lin of Enzoani and Mark Brower of Pricilla of Boston's Vineyard Collection all share advice on this season's top dress trends.
Where to find Get Married magazine
- On newsstands in select locations: Barnes & Noble, Borders, Target, CVS, Kroger, A&P, Waldenbooks, Book World, Hasting, Books-A-Million, RiteAid, and additional independent bookstores
- Free first issue: Brides can receive a single issue of Get Married magazine FREE by signing up online for this special one-time offer at www.getmarried.com/magazine
- Annual subscriptions (4 issues): Available for $14.96 (www.getmarried.com/magazine)
About Get Married Media
Get Married Media is a national, integrated multi-media wedding planning resource that reaches passionate brides online (www.GetMarried.com) and in print (Get Married magazine) and through unique videos. Get Married connects brides with local and national wedding vendors and experts through entertainment and news.
Get Married magazine (distribution 300,000) is the distinctive shopping and trend guide for the savvy bride. Moving beyond the traditional ways of delivering a bridal publication, Get Married magazine offers the newest interactive technology, the latest trends in bridal shopping and style, and a colorful, fresh voice in the wedding genre. For more about Get Married magazine's Microsoft Tag, visit www.getmarried.com/magazinetag for step-by-step instructions, including a free application download, a list of Tag-friendly phones, as well as an actual Tag to test on your mobile phone.
Get Married magazine and the online portal at www.GetMarried.com offers brides an interactive experience, including an online wedding shop offering wedding invitations, wedding favors, accessories and products as seen in the magazine, as well as a wedding blog, video segments from the show, articles, image galleries and wedding planning tools.
For information, contact:
Becca Brett Leish
director of marketing and communications
SOURCE Get Married