COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- GFS Chemicals, Inc., established in 1928, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly redesigned e-commerce website and Corporate Profiles pages.
GFS Chemicals' new site provides information on the third-generation, privately owned, U.S.-based Fine Chemical manufacturing company located in Columbus, Ohio. The new website promotes the unique products and capabilities of the company's three strategic business divisions:
Inorganic Specialty Products Division:
- Perchloric Acid & High Purity Perchlorate Salts
- Rare Earth Chemistry, including Cerium, Lanthanum, Yttrium and Gadolinium
- Nitric Acid & Nitrate Salts
- Hydrochloric Acid & Chloride Salts
- Oxalic Acid and Oxalate Compounds
- Lithium nitrate, Iodide, Perchlorate
- Heavy Metal Compounds, including Mercury, Cadmium, Cobalt, Copper and Nickel
- ACS Reagent Grade Salts and other High-Purity and Anhydrous Materials
Organic Fine Chemical Products Division:
- Alkyne Chemistry
- Specialty Olefins
- Organometallic Chemistry (Mg, Li, Na)
- Halogen Chemistry (Cl, Br, I)
- TMS, THP, BOC Protection
- Heteroaromatic Compounds
Research and Analytical Products Division:
- Pyridine Free Karl Fisher Reagents
- Primary Standards
- High Purity Solvents
- pH Buffers and Standard Solutions
- Turbidimetric and Spectrophotometric Reference Materials
A standout feature of the new website is its full function E-Commerce capability. Visitors can now enjoy real time inventory information, easy access to past orders and favorite products, up-to-date product pricing, downloadable product specification sheets, electronic quote requests, electronic email-order confirmations, order shipment tracking emails with logistics links, access to Certificates of Analysis and SDS information and much more. Product sizes range from grams to truckload quantities.
Please visit www.GFSChemicals.com to register your company or lab today!
SOURCE GFS Chemicals, Inc.