SHENZHEN, China, March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Whether buying online or in a store, if you are like most women, you will certainly have difficulties picking out a bikini that is both fashionable and good. Each spring, as the fashion shows, magazines, news and brand promotion, such as GiftForSexy.com's, bomb you with the latest trends and fashion advice, you are likely to be frustrated or even overwhelmed with the futile search results for the perfect swimsuits you always want. Is this situation familiar to you?
In order to help you in your search for the perfect bikini this season, here are 10 bikini fashion tips we want to share with you. Feel free to browse through the list of Bikinis 2012, take what is useful to you now, and add to your favorites if this passage really helps.
- Be honest with yourself about the swimsuit you are trying on, no matter how fashionable the style is, or how much you like it. If the bikini does not fit, you definitely should not wear it. There are enough bikini styles on GiftForSexy.com that you will be able to find one that flatters your figure one way or another. The key is to keep looking, and you can wholesale string bikinis at giftforsexy.com too.
- If the bikini doesn't offer enough coverage, always remember, the solution should be a different style, not a larger size. A larger size may only result in a saggy, too-loose bikini.
- Try shopping online, a good place to go is GiftForSexy.com. Not only will online shopping limit your encounters with tiny dressing rooms, bad mirrors, and harsh lights, it will also give you the opportunity to browse through hundreds of styles quickly and safely.
- For an overall slimming effect, always choose dark colors over shiny pastels. Light, shiny colors have a tendency to show every flaw. Of course, black is always the most slimming color, but a navy blue or dark red will serve the same purpose.
- Make sure that your bikini swimwear offers the right amount of support. Appropriate support can lift and shape small breasts and flatter large breasts. It will also prevent any unnecessary embarrassment in your bikini. If you have large breasts, especially, look for a bikini top with a hidden underwire or elastic support.
- Don't try to mask figure flaws with overall, swaddling coverage. Such coverage will often only make you appear larger. Instead, try wearing a lighter, attention-grabbing color on a part of the body you would like to showcase. Then, pair that piece with a darker color on a feature or figure flaw you would like to diminish. This will draw eyes away from any sensitive areas.
- Never wear a white bikini without double, or even triple, lining. No matter how opaque the fabric may appear when dry, there is no guarantee it will stay opaque when wet. The best trick is to place your hand inside the bikini and look in the mirror. If you can see skin, the bikini is not appropriately lined.
- Before buying a bikini, be sure you have checked the rear. Of Course you will want to be sure the bikini offers your desired amount of coverage before you wear it on the beach.
- Always choose a bikini style with high-cut legs. A high cut will lengthen the legs and make the hips and thighs appear slimmer.
- Don't get so involved in the latest trends while ignoring the classic bikini styles. There is a reason the triangle bikini top and simple full bikini bottom have been in style for so long; they offer simple flattery that does not change with the trends. When considering trendy styles, always be honest with yourself about how they look and feel on your body.
Browse more before you make the decision, there always are one or more flattering bikinis at GiftForSexy.com for you. With the fashion guides in mind that we mentioned above, I guess you can be more comfortable when choosing the perfect bikini you always wanted.
Look around at GiftForSexy.com, and take it easy!