LOS ANGELES, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Gigastone the Leading Global Mobile Technology Accessory Brand today announced the results of an i-FlashDrive Features Survey just completed. According to Harold Katz, Chief Marketing Officer at Gigastone, "iOS Flash Drives, alike to the full range of Gigastone i-FlashDrives, are fast becoming a standard tool in iPhone and iPad users Toolkits."
Primarily, the Gigastone i-FlashDrives let iPhone and iPad users to free up much needed memory. They also deliver a portable "off the Cloud" storage solution. Keep your data in your pocket. The process is simple;
- Plug the Gigastone i-FlashDrive into your iPhone.
- The best-in-class, no-charge bundled software does the rest.
- Backup or move music, videos, photos onto the i-FlashDrive.
- Plug the i-FlashDrive out and simply plug into any computer and you can access the data like a USB drive.
Some more features include;
- Save and extend the memory of your iPhone or iPad.
- Backup your contacts, photo's and Music by simply plugging in the Gigastone i-FlashDrive.
- Instagram, Facebook Album, Google Drive & Dropbox Backup.
- Download YouTube Videos onto the i-FlashDrive for offline viewing.
- Play Music, Videos, Podcasts or iTunes Library.
- Touch ID & Encryption.
- iCloud, Google Drive & Dropbox access from software.
- AirPlay multimedia files on device memory.
Michel Hassan, Gigastone President commented, "We are getting enquiries from a myriad of sources. Our extensive range of i-FlashDrives have functionality to simply plug the unit into any phone, gadget or computer, that requires either Lightning, USB, Micro USB, Micro SD or SD Cards. Not only can our customer's backup information from their iPhones, they can also keep the data in their pocket or in a safe place. Whenever needed data can be transferred to and from the i-FlashDrive from all devices. We are currently way ahead of the pack."
Gigastone continues to distribute its technology through large big-box stores such as Target and Walmart, e-Tailers like Amazon and B&H, as well as through Apple Specialists.
Gigastone is the leading global mobile accessory brand, specializing in state-of-the-art, high-end mobile peripherals and technology. For two decades, Gigastone has been distributing technology to all the major big-box stores and e-tailers. Gigastone has leveraged its engineering, manufacturing and quality control skills to drive world-class production and deliver quality products. A uniquely positioned company, poised to continue to grow and maintain its leadership in the fast paced consumer electronics space.
Gigastone currently has eight major offices around the globe; USA, Toronto, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, France, Brazil and China, with distributors in Asia, the Americas, and Europe. Notable distributors include Walmart, Costco, Target, Best Buy, Amazon, Guo Mei, JD.com, E-Mart and The Source. Gigastone continues to launch world-class mobile peripherals, constantly diversifying its product range to meet consumer demand. Customer focus is the key to ongoing Gigastone global success.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com