DUBLIN, September 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Egg Replacement Ingredients Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global egg replacement ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 1,152.0 million by 2022
This growth is majorly accounted to the growing preference for plant based natural ingredients among the general population, growing vegan, vegetarian, and flexitarian population; frequent outbreaks of Avian Influenza; and safety benefits over natural eggs. However, there is reluctance to use the egg replacement ingredients from both the industrial users as well as the end consumer mainly due to its inability to replicate the exact flavor, taste, and texture like the real eggs.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of ingredients, application, form, source, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for egg replacement ingredients across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the global egg replacement ingredients market?
- What are the recent developments in the global egg replacement ingredients market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global egg replacement ingredients market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global egg replacement ingredients market and how do they compete with the global players?
Scope of the Report:
Market by Type:
- Dairy Protein
- Algae Flour
- Soy Based Products
Market by Application:
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Mayonnaise & Sauces
- Others (RTE, RTC)
Market by Form:
Market by Source:
Market by Geography:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Latin America
- Middle-East & Africa
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Arla Foods
- Cargill, Inc
- Corbion Group
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours And Company
- Ener-G Foods, Inc.
- Fiberstar, Inc.
- Florida Food Products, LLC
- Glanbia Plc
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Kerry Group
- MGP Ingredients, Inc.
- Orchard Valley Foods
- Puratos Group
- Tate & Lyle Plc
- Terravia Holdings Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64v2nv/egg_replacement
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets