DUBLIN, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Waterborne Wood Coatings Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The waterborne wood coatings market was worth US$ 2.2 Billion in 2018
The market for waterborne wood coatings is currently exhibiting a continuous growth. Catalyzed by growing urbanization in emerging economies across the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, there has been a significant rise in the demand of waterborne wood coatings. Growing urbanization has triggered a rise in the residential, commercial, and industrial infrastructure, creating a positive impact on the demand of wooden products in these regions.
Moreover, rising production of wooden artefacts and decorative items catalyzed by the growth of the global dcor industry has also been driving the demand of these coatings. Additionally, waterborne wood coating offers numerous advantages compared to its substitutes. This includes robustness, stain resistance, corrosion resistance, flexibility, etc. Other factors driving the demand of waterborne wood coating include government regulations to reduce VOC (volatile organic compounds) emissions, product innovation, rising wood reuse, etc.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.9 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into furniture, decking, joinery, siding, flooring and others. Furniture currently represents the biggest application.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the biggest market, accounting for the majority of the global market.
- The competitive landscape of the market along with the profiles of key players has also been examined in this report.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global waterborne wood coatings market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global waterborne wood coatings industry?
- What is the breakup of the global waterborne wood coatings market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global waterborne wood coatings market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global waterborne wood coatings market?
- What is the structure of the global waterborne wood coatings market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global waterborne wood coatings market?
- How are waterborne wood coatings manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Waterborne Wood Coatings Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Application
7 Market Breakup by Region
7.1 Asia Pacific
7.3 North America
7.4 Middle East and Africa
7.5 Latin America
8 Global Waterborne Wood Coatings Industry: SWOT Analysis
9 Global Waterborne Wood Coatings Industry: Value Chain Analysis
9.2 Research and Development
9.3 Raw Material Procurement
10 Global Waterborne Wood Coatings Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
10.4 Degree of Competition
10.5 Threat of New Entrants
10.6 Threat of Substitutes
11 Global Waterborne Wood Coatings Industry: Price Analysis
12 Manufacturing Process
12.1 Product Overview
12.2 Raw Material Requirements
12.3 Manufacturing Process
12.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g7qkw/2_2_bn?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets