DUBLIN, August 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 18.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $224.09 billion by 2025
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include high demand for bandwidth, economic growth & digitalization around the world and recent technological developments in wireless and mobile backhaul equipment.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on service the market is categorized into system integration services, professional services and network services.
- By equipment the market is segmented by Equipment into millimeter equipment, test & measurement equipment, sub-6 GHZ equipment, microwave equipment and fiber and copper.
- Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment market is segmented by technology into TDM & ATM, Satellite, Pseudowire, Ethernet Backhaul, Free Space Optics, AII-IP RAN, SONET/SDH, Passive Optical Network, WiMAX and Microwave.
- Based on topology the market is segregated by topology into point to multipoint (PTM) configurations, point to point (PTP) configurations, wireline bridging and extension.
- By application the market is categorised into cellular backhaul, video surveillance backhaul, building-to-building connectivity and broadband connectivity backhaul.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market, By Service
5 Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market, By Equipment
6 Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market, By Technology
7 Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market, By Topology
8 Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market, By Application
9 Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- ZTE Corporation
- Telco Systems
- OneAccess Networks
- Omnitron Systems
- MRV Communications
- Huawei Technologies
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Ericsson Telecommunication Equipment Company
- ECI Telecom
- Cisco System Inc.
- Celtro Ltd.
- BridgeWave Communications
- Anda Networks
- Alvarion Ltd.
- Adc Telecommunication Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ssvqc/global_wireless
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets