The research report titled "Global Hospital Beds Market Outlook: 2016-2021" provides in-depth analysis of hospital bed market in four major geographies with country level analysis and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecast till 2021. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of hospital beds market with respect to its area of use, type of care, technology, ends user, and geography.
The global hospital beds market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2016 to 2021 to reach $2357.1 million by 2021. Hospital beds market is primarily driven by growing ageing population across the globe. This segment of population is more susceptible to diseases which increases demand on public health system and on medical and social services forcing healthcare institutes to increase the number of beds in hospitals. Also, growing incidences of chronic disorders across the globe results in increased number of hospital admissions.
This aids in growing purchases of hospital beds by healthcare institutions to meet the rising influx of patients. However, the high cost associated with specialty beds such as bariatric, and critical care bed could restrict the growth of this market to a certain extent. Also, advancements in the pharmaceutical sectors lead to significant reduction in hospital admission which may impact this market in long run.
The global hospital beds market is fragmented with the presence of various global and local players. Some of the key players analyzed in the report include, Invacare Corporation, Joerns Healthcare, Arjo Huntleigh (Division of Gentige AB), LINET Group, Joh. Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, Hill Rom Inc., Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd, Medline Industries, Gendron, Inc., Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., and Savion Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to hospital beds Market 1.1 Market Ecosystem 1.1.1 Type of care 1.1.2 Area of use 1.1.3 Technology 1.1.4 End User 1.2 Report Elucidation 1.3 Market Buzz and Foreground 1.4 Research Methodology 1.4.1 Secondary Research 1.4.2 Primary Research 1.4.3 Market Analytics
4. Global Hospital Beds Market, By Type of Care 4.1 Curative Care Beds 4.2 Psychiatric Care Beds 4.3 Long-term Care beds 4.4 Other beds
5. Global Hospital Beds Market, By Area of Use 5.1 Critical Care 5.2 Long Term Care/Rehab 5.3 Bariatric 5.4 Med-Surg 5.5 Home Care 5.6 Maternal
6. Global Hospital Beds Market, By Technology 6.1 Semi-automatic 6.2 Manual 6.3 Fully automatic
7. Global Hospital Beds Market, By End User 7.1 Hospitals and Clinics 7.2 Elderly Care Settings 7.3 Home Care 7.4 Others
8. Hospital Beds Market - By Geography 8.1 North America 8.1.1 U.S. 8.1.2 Canada 8.2 Europe 8.2.1 Russia 8.2.2 U.K. 8.2.3 Germany 8.2.4 France 8.2.5 Italy 8.2.6 Spain 8.2.7 Rest of Europe 8.3 Asia-Pacific 8.3.1 China 8.3.2 Japan 8.3.3 India 8.3.4 Rest of Asia Pacific 8.4 Latin America 8.4.1 Mexico 8.4.2 Brazil 8.4.3 Argentina 8.4.4 Colombia 8.4.5 Chile 8.4.6 Peru 8.4.7 Rest of Latin America 8.5 Middle East & Africa
9. Global Hospital Beds Market-Competitive Landscape 9.1 New Product Launches 9.2 Agreements and Partnerships 9.3 Mergers and Acquisitions 9.4 Expansions 9.5 Other Developments
10. Company Profiles 10.1 Invacare Corporation 10.2 Joerns Healthcare LLC 10.3 Getinge AB 10.4 LINET Group 10.5 Joh. Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG 10.6 Stryker Corporation 10.7 Hill-Rom, Inc 10.8 Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd 10.9 Medline Industries, Inc. 10.10 V. Guldmann A/S 10.11 Gendron, Inc. 10.12 Span-America Medical Systems, Inc. 10.13 Savion Industries