DUBLIN, Dec 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Blockbuster Drugs Market 2015 - 2025: Top 50 Drugs Analysis, Deal Trends, Players and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global 50 blockbuster drugs market size is estimated to reach a value of US$ 292 billion by 2025
"Global Blockbuster Drugs Market 2015 - 2025: Top 50 Drugs Analysis, Deal Trends, Players and Forecasts"
presents an in-depth assessment of the global blockbuster drugs market dynamics, opportunities, future roadmap, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for global blockbuster drugs market. The report includes historical data from 2015 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveals facts on the market size, revenues and provides forecasts through 2025. The report provides clear insight into current and future developments of the global blockbuster drugs market. The report explores the detailed analysis of the top 50 drugs market assessment globally from 2015 to 2017 and forecasts to 2025. The report also details the latest information about the global research & development spend by pharma & biotech companies
Additionally, the report includes an assessment of most valuable drugs research and development projects insights by phase and market value. Key trends in terms of collaboration, merger & acquisition, partnerships and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the global blockbuster drugs market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the global blockbuster drugs market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview and recent development.
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Global Top 50 Blockbuster Drugs Market Size & Analysis (2015 - 2025)
- Global Top 50 Blockbuster Drugs Market Share & Y-o-Y Growth (%), 2015 - 2025
- Global Top 50 Blockbuster Drugs Market Assessment & Opportunity, (2015 - 2025)
- Most Valuable Drugs Research and Development (R&D) Projects Insights by Phase and Market Value
- Global Research & Development (R&D) Spend by Pharma & Biotech Companies (2015 - 2025)
- Major Deals (Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements, Partnerships & Collaborations)
- Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the Global Blockbuster Drugs Market
- Major Companies Analysis
The Answers to the Following Key Questions can be found in the Report:
- What is the size of the global top 50 blockbuster drugs market during 2015 -2025?
- What will be the revenue generated by each drug during the forecast period?
- Which major drugs provides the highest market share?
- How are the overall market and major drugs growing?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors in the current market?
- What will be the impact of drivers and inhibitors in the future?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the key players in this market space?
The Major Companies Dominating this Market for its Products, Services and Continuous Product Developments are:
3) Gilead Science
6) Bristol-Myers Squibb
8) Johnson & Johnson
12) Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
13) Novo Nordisk
15) Alexion Pharmaceuticals
18) Eli Lilly and Company
20) Incyte Corporation
21) Boehringer Ingelheim
22) Astellas Pharma
Top 50 Blockbuster Drugs Covered Under This Report Are:
23) Invega Sustenna
49) Trajenta / Jentadueto
50) Relvar/Breo Ellipta
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q5xnnw/global_292?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets