DUBLIN, September 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Heart Valve Repair and Replacement Devices Market" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The market for heart valve repair and replacement devices is anticipated to experience healthy growth during the forecast period (2016-21), increasing to an estimated $8.1bn by 2021.
This analysis includes a discussion of products, competitors, market forecasts, and opportunities in the global market for heart valve repair and replacement devices.
Topics Covered Include:
- An overview of heart valve repair and replacement devices, including percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty, heart valve surgery (repair and replacement), transcatheteraortic valve replacement (TAVR), and transcathetermitral valve regurgitation (TMVrep) products.
- Global and country/region-specific market forecasts, including forecasts by product segment.
- Competitive analyses by product segment.
- Discussion of key drivers and limiters to the heart valve repair and replacement devices market.
- Country and region-specific insights that are shaping device markets.
- Heart valve repair and replacement devices are used in the treatment of heart valve disease, which gradually wear out the heart and can lead to the development of heart failure, blood clots, stroke, and sudden cardiac arrest.
- Transcatheter heart valve repair and replacement device sales are expected to account for the largest share of total market sales.
- Sales of transcatheterheart valve repair and replacement devices, specifically TAVR and TMVrep, are steadily supplanting sales of more invasive heart valve repair and replacement products as a result of clinical data supporting these products as safer alternatives.
- The US market for heart valve repair and replacement devices accounted for approximately 50% of all sales, followed by the five major European markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK). The strongest growth in product sales is expected to occur in the Japanese market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Heart Valve Disorders Overview
1.1 Types of heart valve disorders
1.1.1 Valvular stenosis
1.1.2 Tricuspid valve/pulmonary valve stenosis
1.1.3 Valvular regurgitation
188.8.131.52 Aortic valve/mitral valve regurgitation
1.1.4 Valve prolapse
1.2 Conditions associated with heart valve disorders
1.2.1 Congenital defects
1.2.2 Acquired disorders
1.2.3 Calcific degeneration
1.2.4 Infective endocarditis
1.2.5 Rheumatic fever
1.2.6 Heart failure
2. Heart Valve Therapeutic Management Products
2.1 Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty
2.1.1 Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty procedure
2.1.2 New technology
2.2 Heart valve surgery
2.2.1 Heart valve repair
2.2.2 Heart valve replacement
2.3 Emerging percutaneous heart valve repair and replacement techniques
2.3.1 Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
2.3.2 Transcatheter mitral valve repair therapy
3. Heart Valve Disorder Management Products Market
3.1 Market forecast: global
3.2 Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty
3.3 Heart valve surgery
3.3.1 Heart valve repair market
3.3.2 Heart valve replacement market
4. Transcatheter Management of Heart Valve Disorders Market
4.1 Market forecast: global
4.2 Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
4.3 Transcatheter mitral valve regurgitation therapy (TMVrep)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzn54n/heart_valve
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets