DUBLIN, August 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Select Specialty Chemicals Applications - A Global End-Use Industry Analysis" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global market for Select Specialty Chemicals is projected to reach US$883.8 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2017 and 2022.
While Agrochemicals leads the market with US$218 billion in 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the aforementioned analysis period owing to the robust growth in Electronic Chemicals applications as this region is the home for large number of companies engaged in electrical & electronic component manufacturing.
Adhesives & Sealants, Agrochemicals, Coatings and Engineering Thermoplastics constitute the largest segments in the global market for Specialty Chemicals, together cornering an estimated share of nearly 50% in 2016. In terms of growth, however, the most promising segments include Electronic Chemicals, Nutraceutical Ingredients and Construction Chemicals, among others.
Research Findings & Coverage:
- In depth global market analysis of Select Specialty Chemicals with focus on end-use applications
- Nanotechnology emerged as a provider of innovative agrochemical agents and delivery mechanisms for improved crop yield
- Suppliers of electronic chemicals and materials are expected to be challenged by more environmental regulations over the coming years
- Next generation construction chemicals being widely applied in precast technology
- Key market trends including growth drivers and opportunities
- The report explores the market for end-use areas of all segments in each of the countries
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 66
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 264 companies
The report analyzes the market for application areas of Specialty Chemical segments including:
- Adhesives & Sealants - Assembly Operations, Building & Construction, Transportation and Other Applications
- Agrochemicals - Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables and Oilseeds, Pulses & Other Crops
- Catalysts - Automotive, Chemical Manufacturing and Industrial
- Coatings - Automotive, Building & Construction, Industrial, Marine and Other Applications
- Construction Chemicals - Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure and Residential
- Electronic Chemicals - Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and Semiconductors & Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Engineering Thermoplastics - Building & Construction, Consumer Goods & Appliances, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial and Transportation
- Nutraceutical Ingredients - Animal Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Functional Foods & Beverages and Personal Care
- Specialty Films - Electrical & Electronics, Food & Beverages, Industrial, Medical and Packaging
- Water Treatment Chemicals - Chemical Processing, Food & Beverages, Municipal Water Treatment, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper and Other Applications
Analysis Period & Units:
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global market for the period 2014-2022 in terms market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2022
- North America (United States and Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, The United Kingdom and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Rest of World
- 3M Company
- A. Schulman, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Altana AG
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Archroma Management LLC
- Arkema SA
- Arysta Lifescience Corporation
- Ashland Global Holdings, Inc.
- BASF Corporation
- BASF SE
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Bayer AG
- Buckman Laboratories International, Inc.
- Capital Resin Corporation
- Chemtura Corporation
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
- Clariant AG
- Croda International PLC
- Cytec Industries, Inc.
- Daicel Corporation
- Dorf-Ketal Chemicals India Private Limited
- Dow Chemical Company, The
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Heraeus Precious Metals North America Daychem LLC
- Hexion Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Honeywell Specialty Materials, LLC
- INEOS Americas LLC
- INEOS Group AG
- Ineos Americas LLC
- Ineos Group AG
- Innospec, Inc.
- Israel Chemicals Ltd
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Lanxess AG
- Merck KGaA
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Nalco Holding Company
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Paint Co., Ltd.
- Novozymes A/S
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Perstorp Holding AB
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation
- Rennovia, Inc.
- SRF Limited
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Sika AG
- Solenis LLC
- Solvay SA
- Solvay SA (Belgium)
- Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Toray Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc
- W.R. Grace & Company
- Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c748zf/select_specialty
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets