NEW YORK, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Acoustic sensors market is expected to increase to $5.85 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 13.55% over the period 2014-2020. The Inclination of Growth towards Telecommunications Market, Wireless and Passive Nature, Low Manufacturing Cost and Technological Developments are the key drivers which are making the Acoustic Wave Sensors market to grow lucratively. North America accounted for 35% market share of global market and is leading the acoustic sensors market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is expected to estimate a huge growth rate. The largest application segment for acoustic wave sensors is the industrial segment, followed by automotive segment with a growing number of applications of these sensors in TPMS, emission control, and torque measurement. The emerging segment for acoustic wave sensors is the healthcare industry, where there is an enormous need for wireless sensors.
The growth of the Acoustic Wave Sensors Market is currently being hindered by replacing SAW Sensors with other sensors in conventional applications and low mass sensitivity. The demand for reliable, high performance and low cost sensors is growing and leading to the development of latest technologies like micro technology and nanotechnology, offering opportunities like miniaturization and mass production. The temperature, pressure, torque, and viscosity sensors are most widely used, but there will be a healthy growth of other sensors such as mass and humidity in the future.
The Acoustic Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Surface Wave Sensors, Bulk Wave Sensors), Sensing Parameters (Temperature, Pressure, Mass, Torque, Humidity, Viscosity and Chemical Vapor) End User Industry (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare and Industrial), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Acoustic Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are CTS Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Teledyne Microwave Solutions (U.S.), Boston Pies-optics INC. (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Acoustic Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Acoustic Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Acoustic Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024316-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001