DUBLIN, January 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kp9kr8/activated_carbon) has announced the addition of the "Activated Carbon - A Global Market Overview" report to their offering.
Global market for activated carbon, estimated at US$2.7 billion in 2015, forecast at US$3 billion in 2016 and further expected to maintain a robust CAGR of 12.8% between 2016 and 2022 to reach a projected US$6.2 billion by 2022.
Global demand for activated carbon is on an upswing, with prospects for future growth looking quite healthy. Activated carbon's outstanding capability in adsorbing a number of impurities from liquids and gases renders it to be used on an extensive basis in several applications concerning air and water purification. Additional application areas for the material include the automotive, food & beverage and medical & pharmaceutical industries, albeit on a limited basis. The future market for activated carbon is also likely to derive benefit from a continuous stream of openings from a number of industrial processes that employ adsorption technologies.
This report reviews, analyses and projects the activated carbon market for the period 2012-2022 globally and the regional markets including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World. The regional markets further analyzed for 15 independent countries across North America - The United States, Canada and Mexico; Europe - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia and the United Kingdom; Asia-Pacific - China, India, Japan and South Korea; South America - Argentina and Brazil.
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. APPLICATION ANALYSIS - A SNAPSHOT
3. KEY MARKET TRENDS
4. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
5. KEY BUSINESS TRENDS
6. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- ADA Carbon Solutions, LLC
- Activated Carbon Technologies Pty Ltd
- Active Char Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc
- Albemarle Corporation
- Arkema S.A.
- Asbury Carbons Incorporated
- Babcock Power Inc.
- Boyce Carbon
- Carbon Activated Corp.
- Datong Coal Jinding Activated Carbon Co. Ltd.
- Datong Municipal Yunguang Activated Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Desotec N.V.-S.A.
- Donau Chemie AG
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Fujian Xinsen Carbon Co. Ltd.
- Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Zhixing Activated Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Futamura Chemical Co., Limited
- Golden Lake Carbon Co., Ltd
- Goldstar Carbon Tech Inc.
- Kalpaka Chemicals Private Limited
- Kan-Carbon Private Limited
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Kureha Corporation
- Ningxia Guanghua-Cherishmet Activated Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Huahui Activated Carbon Company Limited
- Nucon International, Inc.
- Osaka Gas Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Oxbow Carbon Llc
- PT. Intan Prima Group
- Pacific Activated Carbon Company
- Philippine-Japan Active Carbon Corporation
- Shanghai Mebao Activated Carbon Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kp9kr8/activated_carbon
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets