LONDON, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background: The global aerogel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.2% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of the aerogel market are advancement in the manufacturing processes, growing applications of aerogel, and better thermal insulation capacity. Aerogel is considered to be a strong insulator with its capacity for better thermal insulation than the other conventional alternatives. Aerogel is used for a variety of applications such as insulation, pharmaceutical, and other. Despite being more expensive than its competing materials, the use of aerogel is growing in applications where R value (measurement of thermal resistance), surface area, and density performance benefits are critical.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global aerogel market by various segments and regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report "Global Aerogel Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the aerogel market, including the analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes the global aerogel market forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions and markets as follows:
The global aerogel market by regions:
- North America
The global aerogel market segments
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Life sciences and personal care
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the aerogel market is expected to depict a high growth during 2014-2019. The thermal and acoustic insulation market will remain the largest segment during the forecast period. Exclusive high performance insulation provides a competitive edge to the manufacturers of aerogel material. The development in manufacturing technology and increasing energy prices are leading the industry towards a brighter future. Aspen Aerogel, Cabot Corporation, Dow Corning Corporation, and Honeywell International Inc. are some of the suppliers of aerogel for various applications.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Aerogel Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global aerogel market size estimation in terms of volume (Mil lbs) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global aerogel market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global aerogel market size by various application segments such as insulation, pharmaceuticals and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global aerogel market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global aerogel suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global aerogel in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2420978/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48