NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing industrialization across the globe is degrading the quality of air. Expanding vehicle fleet and increasing number of active smokers have further contributed to the decline in air quality. Due to depleting air quality, people are increasingly countering health risks such as asthma, lung cancer, and respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. Air purifiers, initially considered a luxury product, are now emerging as a necessity to avoid contracting various air-borne infections. In view of these factors, the demand for air purifiers has been increasing globally over the last few years. With rise in disposable income and change in lifestyle people are more willing to invest in air purifiers. Over the next five years, global air purifiers market is anticipated to witness strong growth on account of increasing adoption of air purifiers across all segments including residential, commercial and industrial.
According to "Global Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for air purifiers across the globe is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% through 2020. Although commercial and industrial sectors are the major end user segments generating significant demand for air purifiers, residential sector is expected to witness highest growth over the next five years. Global air purifiers market is dominated by High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) based air purifiers, followed by activated carbon, ion & ozone and electrostatic precipitator based air purifiers. Some air purifier manufacturing companies are also offering air purifiers incorporating both HEPA and activated carbon filter technologies. The major players in global air purifiers market include IQAir, Honeywell, and Philips, among others. "Global Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of global air purifiers market:
- Global Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – HEPA, Activated Carbon, Ion & Ozone Filterand Electrostatic Precipitator
- Regional Analysis – North America, APAC & Europe
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global air purifiers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with global air purifier manufacturers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03039939-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001