DUBLIN, April 05, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Air Starter Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Air Starter Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $498.6 million by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
- The Growing Role of Emerging Markets in Aerospace Industry.
- Emergence of New Technologies in Air Starters.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Air Starter Components, Inc. (ASC)
- Aver Vera Pte Ltd
- Cardinal Valley Industrial Supply Inc.
- Emerald Air Starters & Equipment (EASE)
- Gali Internacional, S.A (Gali Group)
- Industrial Power Units Ltd., (IPU Group)
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- KH Equipment PTY Ltd.
- Mak Controls & Systems (P) Ltd
- Maradyne Corporation
- Miller Air Starter Co., Inc. (Masco)
- Multi Torque Industries PTY. Ltd.
- Powerworks (PTY) Ltd.
- Shin Hueng Precision Co., Ltd.
- Tech Development (TDI)
- UTC Aerospace systems
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Air Starter Market, By Type
5 Air Starter Market, By Vertical
6 Air Starter Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vd4w72/global_air
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-air-starter-market---industry-forecast-to-2025---driven-by-the-growing-role-of-emerging-markets-in-aerospace-industry---research-and-markets-300434991.html
SOURCE Research and Markets