NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- An Overview of Business Transformation Projects and Competitive Strategies across Major Global Suppliers
The research provides a competitive analysis of industry strategies and growth potential for ten major airport suppliers. The research also identifies key industry trends and lists the major competitors that provide solutions for various airport segments.
The increase in demand for air travel, coupled with the necessity for airports to optimize operations, to enhance non-aeronautical revenue, and to improve passenger experience, has resulted in the digital transformation of airports. This transformation has created new opportunities for airport solution providers and has led to immense competition.
- Industry Trends: Airport Ownership Transition, Airport Cities, Traffic Growth, Digital Transformation, Consolidation, Digital Security, Integration and Standardization, Self-operation, Location-based Services, and Green Airports
- Components of Digital Transformation that evolve airports from legacy structures to Smart Airports
- Analysis of strategies that are used by suppliers in the airport industry—Deeper Market Penetration, New Product Development, Broader Market Penetration, and Diversification
- Competitive structure of Airport Supply Chain Market
- Technology that will disrupt the industry
- Focus on supplier segment revenues and investments in R&D
- Regional Penetration of key transformational projects during 2010 to 2016
- Overview of key brands, technology, and solution portfolio for each supplier
- Analysis of industry and regional coverage for each airport along with market strategies
The research lists key suppliers that provide solutions at every airport touchpoint. Also listed are the key solutions and suppliers at every airport segment – Air Traffic Management, Airfield Management, Operations Management, Airport Administration, Communication, and Connectivity.
The research provides an introduction to top suppliers and provides insights on revenue, business segments, ownership structure, and major impacting news.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the key trends in the airport industry?
- What kind of transformation does the future hold for the airport industry?
- Who are the key suppliers in the industry and what role do they play in the travel value chain?
- What are the regions in which suppliers have a large and sparse product penetration?
- What are the key transformational projects in the airport industry?
- How does Frost & Sullivan assess the competitive strategies of key suppliers?
- What are the threats the current industry participants will face?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04409371-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001