DUBLIN, February 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtsm4f/global_alcoholic) has announced the addition of the "Global Alcoholic Drinks Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Global Alcoholic Drinks Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 - Industry Insights by Segment (Beer, Cider & FABs), by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets, Specialist Retailers, On-premise, Others) and by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World)'
The increasing urbanization and growing disposable incomes are the key growth drivers for the global alcoholic drinks market. The increasing frequency of celebration is encouraging the consumers to consume alcoholic drinks in large quantities. The increasing consumption of premium and super premium alcoholic drinks is propelling the growth of the global market, in terms of value. The market for craft beer has been up surging significantly, and is also expected to grow during the forecast period. The market for flavored alcoholic drinks has been observed to grow during the past few years. The increasing taxation on alcoholic beverages and restrictions on their advertisement and promotion are the key restraints, affecting the growth of the market.
The beer, cider & FABs segment dominated the global alcoholic drinks market in 2014. Among the various regions, Europe accounted for the major share in the global market during the same year. The supermarkets and hypermarkets segment dominated the global sales of alcoholic drinks among the various distribution channels.
Global Alcoholic Drinks Market Breakdown:
- By Segment - includes global market share of beer, cider & FABs; Spirits, Wine.
- By Distribution Channel - includes global market share of Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets, Specialist Retailers, On-premise, and Others.
- By Geography - includes market size of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bacardi Limited Plc
- Beijing Yanjing Brewery Company Limited
- Carlsberg A/S
- Diageo Plc
- Heineken Holding N.V.
- Kirin Holdings Company Limited
- Olvi Plc
- SABMiller Plc
- Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited
1. Research Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Alcoholic Drinks Market Size and Forecast (2011 - 2020)
5. Global Alcoholic Drinks Market, by Geography
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtsm4f/global_alcoholic
SOURCE Research and Markets