NEW YORK, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Analysis of Life Science Instrumentation Market : Next-generation Sequencing Technology Fuels Market Growth
The global life science instrumentation market recorded revenue of $4.05 billion in 2015; it is expected to grow at a Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2015 to 2020. Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) instruments has outpaced other research instruments due to reduced sequencing costs. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, and Illumina are key competitors in the market. This report analyses the global life science instrumentation market and the various Mega Trends, and drivers and restraints that affect it. Products covered include Mass Spectrometers, PCR and NGS instruments, flow cytometers, and microarray instruments. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, academic and research institutes will benefit from the study.
- The global life science instrumentation market recorded revenue of $ billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of % from 2015 to 2020.
- Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) instruments have outpaced the growth of other research instruments due to reduced sequencing costs.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, and Illumina are the key competitors in the global life science instrumentation market.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, and academic and research institutes, are key end users of this research.
- Single cell analysis is in demand, as it gives more details on genetic analysis. This, in turn, will drive demand for instruments such as flow cytometers and NGS instruments.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors well-positioned to meet customer needs?
- What is the most important requirement from customers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are existing products meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Which technology offers high growth potential?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03820137-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-analysis-of-life-science-instrumentation-market-300265488.html