DUBLIN, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szv2c8/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the LED Lighting Market in the Global Automotive Industry " report to their offering.
Globally, LEDs are gaining traction because of improved cost, design, and performance. The LED lighting market in the automotive industry is growing as LEDs are starting to be utilized in mass market vehicles and lighting suppliers look to provide innovative LED solutions to be used in advanced lighting technologies like adaptive lighting systems and light-sensing daylight running lights. This study provides a 360-degree view of the LED lighting market for the A&B, C, D, E&F, G, and SUV vehicle segments with an assessment of the current scenario and future market opportunities. A picture of the global hot spots is provided as well as a discussion of how certain Mega Trends will impact this market. The study period is 2013 - 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the market for LED technology in the automotive industry poised to grow?
- Who are the market participants in the different segments?
- With growing interest in LED technology, how swift will penetration be in each vehicle segment?
- Which segment will take the most market share?
- Which geographic regions are growing and which regions have reached stable growth?
- What are the advanced lighting technologies expected to propel the growth of LED lighting market?
- What are the future opportunities for LED technology in the automotive industry?
- What can be done by the lighting companies to leverage these opportunities?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Research Aim and Objectives - Research Scope - Market Definitions - Passenger Vehicle Segmentation - Key Questions this Study will Answer - Market Segmentation - Market Distribution Channels
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Future of LEDs in Automotive Industry
- LED Technology Trends
- LED Market Trends in Automotive Lighting
- Global Hot Spots - Snapshot of Regional Car Production
5. Forecasts and Trends
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue and Unit Shipment Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Market Share
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Environment
7. Mega Trends - LEDs in Automotive Industry
- Why Do Mega Trends Matter?
- Mega Trend Impact on the LED Lighting Market in the Automotive Industry
8. North America Analysis
9. Europe Analysis
10. APAC Analysis
11. LATAM Analysis
12. The Last Word
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets