DUBLIN, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Titanium Dioxide Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Titanium dioxide is one of the best white pigments on the market in terms of performance. Over the past decade, the global titanium dioxide market has been growing steadily, with an AAGR of about 5.0%. In 2015, the global titanium dioxide market size hit EUR10.17 billion, up 3.7% year on year. In 2016-2020, the global market size is expected to present a CAGR of around 4.5% and reach nearly EUR13 billion in 2020.
China is one of major producing countries of titanium dioxide worldwide. In 2015, China produced 2.323 million tons of titanium dioxide, down 4.6% year on year. Due to falling prices, shrinking demand and fierce market competition, China's output of titanium dioxide has declined for the first time in the past five years. However, the annual output is expected to climb up in 2016 thanks to rising product prices and the rebounding market.
By production process, titanium dioxide preparation is divided into two main methods: sulfuric acid and chlorination, wherein the titanium dioxide made from chlorination process shows better performance. China's capacity from chlorination process only accounts for 6.5% of the total capacity, far below the global average of 49%. Therefore, Chinese companies represented by Henan Billions Chemicals, Pangang Group Vanadium Titanium & Resources and Luohe City Xingmao Titanium Industry are stepping up the building of the related capacity.
Chemours, the world's largest manufacturer of titanium dioxide, completely (100%) adopts chlorination process. In 2015, the titanium dioxide business triggered the revenue of USD1.8 billion, of which 32% came from the Asia-Pacific region. Starting from August 2015, the company shut down Edge Moor Plant and Johnsonville Plant's No. 3 titanium dioxide production line, while centralized titanium dioxide production in the factories with cutting-edge technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Titanium Dioxide
2. Global Titanium Dioxide Industry
3. China Titanium Dioxide Industry
4. Industry Chain - Upstream
5. Industry Chain-Downstream
6. Key Titanium Dioxide Enterprises in China
7. Key Foreign Titanium Dioxide Enterprises
8. Market Overview and Development Forecast
- Anhui Annada Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Blue Star New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd. Guangxi Branch
- CNNC Hua Yuan Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Jinmao Titanium Co., Ltd.
- Henan Billions Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Taibai Group Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Gpro Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Yuxing Chemical Co, Ltd.
- Luohe City Xingmao Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Xinfu Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd
- Pangang Group Vanadium Titanium & Resources Co., Ltd.
- Shandong DAWN Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Doguide Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Jinhai Titanium Resources Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Dahutong Industry & Trading Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bf6b4/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-and-china-titanium-dioxide-industry-report-2016-2020---market-to-move-above-10-billion---research-and-markets-300320018.html
SOURCE Research and Markets