DUBLIN, July 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncp96v/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Industry Report, 2015-2019" report to their offering.
ADAS has been one of the fastest-growing sectors in automotive field and is expected to register a CAGR of 32% during 2014-2019. Currently, developed countries in Europe and America have had nearly 8% of new vehicles equipped with ADAS, in contrast to about 2% in emerging markets. It is predicted that over 25% of new vehicles will carry ADAS by 2019 globally.
ADAS consists mainly of sensors, chips (with signal processing and data computing chips as its core), algorithm software, etc. Sensors are usually developed and supplied by system integrators; chips and algorithm software are generally co-developed by semiconductor companies and system integrators, as well as complete vehicle makers when it comes to application in specific models. System integrators not only have the most direct and close relationship with complete vehicle makers, but also are the suppliers of integrated ADAS solutions.
In passenger vehicle field, ADAS integrators are large in number, mostly being large auto parts companies. At present, the leading companies are technologically developing toward combination and integration of active safety with passive safety and integration of multiple ADASs. These integrations, while improving intelligentization and safety, can reduce space used and costs. By region, Continental AG, Delphi and Denso Corporation are system integrators holding the highest market share in Europe, America and Asia, respectively. Globally, Continental AG boasts the largest market share, as well as No. 1 as concerns researchers and capital investment in ADAS and automated driving technology. The world's top 5 system integrators make up more than 65% of market share, with the remaining occupied by Valeo, TRW, Magna, Hella, Panasonic, Gentex, etc. Global and Chinese Advanced Driver Assistance
System (ADAS) Industry Report, 2015-2019 focuses on the following:
- Overview of automotive ADAS, including classification of ADAS, laws, regulations and rating requirements in major countries, consumer cognition, functions and technical schemes of main ADASs.
- Analysis on global ADAS industry chain, covering market size, technical features, companies of sensor, chip, system integration, etc.
- Analysis on global and China's ADAS application and competition pattern, involving installation ratio, market size, as well as market share of major system integrators in the world.
- Analysis on major ADAS chip/solution suppliers and system integrators worldwide, including operation and financial conditions, ADAS technologies and relevant business.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of ADAS
2. Global ADAS Industry Chain
3. Global and China ADAS Application and Competition Pattern
4. Major Global ADAS Chip/Solutions Companies
5. Major Global ADAS Integrators
6 Major Chinese ADAS Integrators
- Continental AG
- Forward Innovation Corporation
- HiRain Technologies
- HuiChuang Electronic Technology
- INVO Automotive Electronics
- Jinzhou Jinheng Automotive Safety System
- Robert Bosch
- ZongMu Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncp96v/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets