Global and Chinese Automotive Finance Industry Report, 2013
29 Nov, 2013, 07:59 ET
DUBLIN, Nov. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wc8wnv/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Finance Industry Report, 2013" report to their offering.
China's automotive finance market is still in the early stage of development due to consumer attitude, risk management and control, etc. While the penetration of automotive finance has exceeded 80% in the United States, India and Brazil, 60% in Japan and Western Europe, and 40% in Russia, it only achieved 15% in China in 2012, indicating huge growth potential.
As the core business of automotive finance, retail financing broke a balance of RMB 300 billion in China in 2011, of which, RMB 136.7 billion (41%) was attributable to commercial banks. Affected by the automobile purchase control policy, the retail financing balance witnessed a growth slowdown in 2012, and only increased by 13% year on year to about RMB 339 billion.
Besides the retail financing business, a mature automotive finance market shall include wholesale financing, car rental and leasing, and used car financing businesses. In 2012-2013, following the steps of Dongfeng Nissan and dealer groups, automotive finance companies, such as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Volkswagen Financial Services, Toyota Financial Services and BMW Financial Services, also plan to develop China's automotive rental and leasing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Automotive Finance
1.2 Main Functions and Effects
1.3 Global Auto Finance Development
2. Development Environment for China's Automotive Finance Industry
2.1 Development of China Automobile Industry
2.2 China's Automotive Finance System
2.3 China's Automotive Finance Policies
2.4 Chinese Consumers' Purchasing Cars by Loans
3. Development for China's Auto Finance Industry
3.1 Development Course
3.2 Development Status
3.3 Auto Finance Penetration Rate
3.4 Profit Models
4. Segmented Market Analysis of China's Automotive Finance Industry
4.1 Wholesale Financing
4.2 Retail Financing
4.3 Car Rental and Leasing
4.4 Used Car Financing
5. Global Automotive Finance Companies
5.1 Volkswagen Financial Services AG
5.2 Toyota Financial Services
5.3 BMW Financial Services
5.4 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
5.5 Volvo Financial Services
6. Chinese Automotive Finance Companies
7. Future Development Trends of China's Automotive Finance
7.1 Automotive Industry Forecast
7.2 Auto Finance Penetration Rate Forecast
7.3 Development Trend of Auto Finance Industry
- BMW Automotive Finance (China) Co., Ltd.
- BMW Financial Services
- Beijing Hyundai Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- Chery Motor Finance Service Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- Dongfeng Nissan Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Auto Finance Company
- FAW Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- Fiat Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- Ford Motor Credit Company (China)
- Fortune Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- GAC-SOFINCO Automobile Finance Co., Ltd.
- Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance (China)
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- Sany Auto Finance Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Auto Finance (China)
- Toyota Financial Services
- Volkswagen Finance China Company Limited
- Volkswagen Financial Services AG
- Volvo Automotive Finance (China) Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Financial Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wc8wnv/global_and.
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article