DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/654h3s/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Lithium Iron Phosphate Material and Battery Industry Report 2012-2015" report to their offering.
In 2012, global lithium iron phosphate industry continued enjoying a strong development momentum. Regionally speaking, however, the growth of lithium iron phosphate industry claimed severe differentiation. In regions beyond China, since the EV industry, the biggest lithium iron phosphate battery consumption market, developed not as well as expected, industrial players are confronted with the risk of withdrawing from the market or even bankrupting as a result of increasingly growing loss. At the same time, in contrast, counterparts from Chinese mainland and Taiwan witnessed smooth development, thanks to mature lithium battery industry as well as developed EV industry. Thus, the lithium iron phosphate industry is increasingly shifting to mainland China and Taiwan.
In recent years, there have been a great many of enterprises embarking on the lithium iron phosphate business in mainland China. Coupled with constant capacity expansion, China's lithium iron phosphate capacity continued rising. Owing to the fact that newcomers lag behind in terms of production technology, product quality and production stability, both their real output and sales volume are well below the designed capacity. Equipped with strong technical force reserves and a great many of patents, Taiwanese enterprises featuring larger production scale are more competitive in the market.
In 2012, China lithium iron phosphate battery market pattern made little change, claiming that lithium iron phosphate battery products makers failed to see explosive growth as previous years which signaled rational development tendency. In addition, the cardinal number of EV in China is relatively small, so the absolute amount is not large despite output spurt. Therefore, the EV industry has yet to become a strong pillar to spur on the demand for lithium iron phosphate battery products. In contrast, energy saving and communication fields are would-be lithium iron phosphate battery consumption market with huge potential. And it is only a matter of time before this becomes a reality. In general, the lithium iron phosphate battery industry is at the pre-boom stage and has yet to be full-fledged.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of LiFePO4 Battery
1.2 Industry Chain
2. Market of LiFePO4 Materials in China and Worldwide
2.1 Global Market
2.2 Chinese Market
2.3 Price of LiFePO4 Materials
2.4 Patent Barriers of LiFePO4 Materials
3. Industry of LiFePO4 Battery in China
4. Key LiFePO4 Materials Manufacturers
5. Key LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturers
- A123 Systems
- CENS Energy-Tech
- China BAK Battery
- Crown Shuo (Suzhou) New Energy
- Formosa Energy & Material Technology
- HeFei GuoXuan High-Tech Power Energy
- Hipower New Energy Group
- Hirose Tech
- Huanyu Power Source
- Hunan Haorun Technology
- Hunan Shanshan Toda Advanced Materials
- NanoChem Systems (Suzhou)
- Pihsiang Energy Technology
- Pulead Technology Industry
- Qingdao Hongnai New Energy
- ShenZhen TianJiao Technology Development Ltd.
- Shenzhen Bei Terui New Energy Material Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology
- Tatung Fine Chemicals
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock
- Tianjin STL Energy Technology
- Wanxiang EV
- Xinxiang Chuangjia Power Supply Material
- Xinxiang Huaxin Energy Materials
- Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/654h3s/global_and.
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets