DUBLIN, Mar 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Anemia Partnering 2010 to 2017" report to their offering.
The Global Anemia Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements since 2010 report provides understanding and access to partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an analysis of partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight.
Global Anemia Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements since 2010 report provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Comprehensive access to multiple deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies since 2010
- Insight into key deal terms included in contracts, where disclosed
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Top deals by value
- Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
Key Topics Covered:
1. Therapy partnering trends in numbers
2. Most active dealmakers
3. Partnering deals directory
4. Partnering deals with a contract document
5. M&A in numbers
6. M&A deals directory
7. Financing in numbers
8. Financing deals directory
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scmcdl/global_anemia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-anemia-partnering-deals-and-agreements-2010-2017---research-and-markets-300418283.html
SOURCE Research and Markets