DUBLIN, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwnlrr/automated) has announced the addition of the "Automated Material Handling Market in Manufacturing by Product, System Type, Operation, Application, and Region - Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The automated material handling (AMH) refers to any automation that eliminates the need for human labor in moving, packaging, and storing material at the manufacturing floor. Automated material handling provides many advantages such as improved production quality, elimination of manual labor, reduced labor and manufacturing costs, improved safety and efficiency, maximization of floor space, and increased level of profits.
A key driving factor for the growth of the AMH market in manufacturing is that it can minimize manufacturing cost by reducing human involvement. Besides, several other factors such as increased number of manufacturing facilities, introduction of wireless power technology in AGV, and improved safety and working conditions also propel the growth of the market. However, there are some restraining factors for the growth of AMH in manufacturing such as high capital expenditure and technical glitches. The requirement of operational maintenance and relatively higher maintenance cost is a major challenge for the AMH market in manufacturing.
The AMH market in manufacturing report analyzes the market by product, system type, operation, application, and region. The AMH products have been segmented into AGV, AS/RS, automated conveyor & sortation system, robotic system, automated crane, and software & services. The system type includes unit load material handling and bulk load material handling systems. The operation covers assembly, packaging, transportation, distribution, storage, and waste handling. The applications include automotive, chemical, aviation, semiconductor & electronics, energy, food & beverages, healthcare, metal & heavy machinery, and others (paper & printing, textile & clothing).
- The total market size in terms of value for the AMH market in manufacturing is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.16% between 2015 and 2020.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to product and system type, operation, application, and region along with their respective revenues.
- Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the AMH market in manufacturing.
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the AMH market in manufacturing have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on major product and system type, operation, application, and region has been conducted to give an overall view of the AMH market in manufacturing.
- The detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenues of the individual companies.
- Bastian Solutions LLC
- Beumer Group GMBH & Co. KG
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- Dematic GMBH & Co. KG
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- Jungheinrich AG
- Kion Group AG
- Kuka Aktiengesellschaft
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Toyota Industries Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwnlrr/automated
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets