NEW YORK, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive battery is one of the critical automotive components deployed to provide power for Starting, Lighting and Ignition (SLI) in an automobile. With continuing increase in production and sales of automobiles, the global automotive battery market has also been witnessing increasing sales over the last decade. Unorganized market continues to account for a significant chunk of the overall demand for automotive batteries. However, organized automotive battery players have been able to increase their market penetration over the last decade, globally, as they have been focusing extensively in expanding their product portfolios, offering a wider price range to consumers and increasing their marketing activities for achieving higher market penetration. Moreover, new technology developments, extended warranty offers and better after-sales services have been enabling organized players to increase the consumer inclination towards branded products.
According to "Global Automotive Battery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global automotive battery market is forecast to surpass USD 42.6 billion by 2019. In value terms, the passenger car battery market is the most dominant automotive battery segment, followed by commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, three-wheeler and OTR battery segments. Due to large fleet size and increasing penetration of passenger cars, predominantly in developing countries, the passenger car battery market is expected to continue its dominance in the global automotive battery market during the forecast period as well. Asia-Pacific is the most dominant region for the global automotive battery market. This market dominance can be attributed to the region's huge and expanding two-wheeler and passenger car fleet, especially in China, Japan and India. "Global Automotive Battery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses following aspects related the global automotive battery market:
- Global Automotive Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Batteries, Commercial Vehicle Batteries, Two-wheeler Batteries, Three-wheeler batteries & OTR Vehicle Batteries
- Regional Analysis – Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific & Middle East/Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global automotive battery market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, automotive battery companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with battery manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02722291-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001