DUBLIN, Apr. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Automotive Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) Materials market to grow at a CAGR of percent over the period 4.82 percent. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in the demand for comfort and safety in automobiles. The Global Automotive NVH Materials market has also been witnessing the increasing availability if innovative natural NVH materials. However, the increase in the demand for fuel-efficient automobiles could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global
Market Report, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Automotive NVH Materials market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The Global Automotive NVH Materials market is witnessing an increasing addition of natural NVH materials in the product portfolio of vendors. Natural NVH materials are composed of fibers derived from natural sources such as sugarcane, soya, cotton, and jute. Felt fibers, coir fibers, and bio-based polyurethane are being increasingly used due to their eco-friendly characteristics. Vendors such as CTA Acoustics and Borgers AG offer such natural NVH materials. CTA's product, Quietblend, is a combination of synthetic and natural fibers that provides superior acoustic insulation in automobiles. Borgers AG bases most of its insulation products on non-woven fibers derived from natural fibers.
According to the report, there are several factors that contribute to the growth of the Global Automotive NVH Materials market such as government laws and regulations pertaining to noise reduction. Countries such as those in the EU have stringent laws in place to ensure the minimum negative impact of automobile noise on the environment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Segmentation Summary
3. List of Abbreviations
5. Market Research Methodology
6. Scope of the Report
7. Market Landscape
8. Global Automobiles Market
9. Automobiles and Automotive NVH Materials
10. Global Automotive NVH Materials Market
11. Market Segmentation by Applications
12. Market Segmentation by Materials
13. Global Polyurethanes for Automotive NVH Market
14. Global Rubber NBR for Automotive NVH Market
15. Global Textile Material (Cotton) for Automotive NVH Market
16. Global Fiber Glass for Automotive NVH Market
17. Global Textile Material (Synthetic) for Automotive NVH Market
18. Global Mixed Textile Fibers for Automotive NVH Market
19. Global Polypropylene for Automotive NVH Market
20. Global PVC for Automotive NVH Market
21. Global Polyester Fiber for Automotive NVH Market
22. Geographical Segmentation
23. Vendor Landscape
24. Buying Criteria
25. Market Growth Drivers
26. Drivers and their Impact
27. Market Challenges
28. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
29. Market Trends
30. Key Vendor Analysis
31. Other Reports in this Series
- 3M Co.
- Anand NVH Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Assan Hanil
- Avon Group
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Borealis AG
- Borgers AG
- CTA Acoustics Inc.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- DuPont Materials
- Eagle Industries Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- ExxonMobil Chemical
- Fagerdala World Foams
- Henkel Teroson India Ltd.
- Hutchinson SA
- International Automotive Components
- John's Manvill
- Lanxess AG
- MBM Resources Berhad
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Nitto Denko Corp.
- Owens Corning
- Roush Industries Inc.
- Soucy Baron Inc.
- Wolverine Advanced Materials LLC.
- Hunstman Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k48g3h/global_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets