DUBLIN, March 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lghkjs/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Robotics Market Analysis, 2015-2022" report to their offering.
This report answers the various aspects of the automotive robotics market such as the factors driving the industry, its threats that can possibly slow down the market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the robotic market expansion. The research also includes Porter's Five Forces Model for a detailed analysis of the market and a study of the factors influencing this market.
- The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report by its readers:
- What are the market trends and key developments for different automotive robotics products?
- What are different types of functions in the global automotive robotics market?
- What are the key market trends across different functions in the global automotive robotics market?
- How is the pricing scenario of global automotive robotic market by different products and regions?
- What are the key drivers for the global automotive robotics market across different regions?
- Who are the key market participants in different geographical regions?
- ABB Group
- Comau SpA
- Denso Wave Incorporated
- Dürr AG
- Fanuc Corporation
- Harmonic Drive System
- KUKA AG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Kawasaki Robotics)
- Nabtesco Motion Control, Inc.
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
- Omron Corporation (Adept Technology, Inc.)
- Panasonic Welding Systems Co. Ltd.
- Reis Gmbh & Co. Kg Maschinenfabrik
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Siasun Robot & Automation Co., Ltd.
- Universal Robots
- Yamaha Robotics
- Yasakwa Electric Corporation
1 Report Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Competitive Insights
5 End-Users For Automotive Robots
6 Global Automotive Robotics System Market
7 Global Automotive Robot Market, By Product
8 Global Automotive Robot Market, By Function
9 Global Automotive Robot Market, By Geography
10 Global Automotive Robot Market : Key Players Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lghkjs/global_automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets