NEW YORK, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The automotive sensors market is expected to increase to $25.12 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.94% over the period 2014-2020. The low cost & compact size, ecofriendly & bulk manufacturing capability, and energy efficient are the key drivers which are making the automotive sensors market to grow lucratively. Development of new applications for technologies which utilize nano and micro technology will help grow the automotive sensor market. Increased research and development in the sensor industry is creating opportunities for technological advancements that open up new horizon for sensor applications.
The major trend driving the global automotive sensor market is miniaturization and improved communication capabilities, which enables their integration into vehicles without interfering with the basic functionalities of the vehicle. The proliferation of advanced electronic control systems has made sensors more accurate, reliable, and reliable while increasing the response time, robustness, communications capabilities and efficiency. The continuous innovations and investments in research and development to meet the changing consumer preferences has led to improved fabrication techniques and enhanced sensing abilities at lower costs driving market growth. North America remains the largest market for automotive sensors market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Germany leads the European market and China and Japan leads the Asia Pacific market.
The Global Automotive Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Temperature, Pressure, Speed, Level/Position, MEMS, Magnetic, Gas, and Inertial), Application (Powertrain, Body Electronics, Vehicle Security Systems, Alternative Fuel Vehicle, and Telematics), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Automotive Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Texas Instruments (U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), General Electric Company (U.S.), Analog Devices (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Freescale semiconductor Inc. (U.S.), and Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.) and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Automotive Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Automotive Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Automotive Sensors market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024354-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001