DUBLIN, Nov 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Automotive Wiring Harness Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Vehicle, By Component (Electric Wires, Connectors, Terminals), By Application, By Electric Vehicle, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive wiring harness market size is expected to reach USD 77.15 billion by 2025 at a 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
Rising integration of electronic devices in vehicles has positively affected demand for automotive wiring harnesses. Moreover, employing technologically advanced systems such as infotainment systems and advanced driver assistance systems in vehicles is expected to drive demand over the forecast period.
Increasing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) in developing regions is also anticipated to drive the automotive wiring harness market as the number of electronic components used in EVs is significantly higher than that in conventional automobiles.
Increasing tax benefits and incentives by governments across the globe is also propelling demand for EVs, consequently driving the sales of wiring harnesses.
Demand for automotive wiring harness is directly proportional to increase in vehicle production. Thus, increasing levels of disposable income across developed economies, particularly emerging economies such as India, Brazil, and China, are driving the automotive manufacturing industry, which, in turn, is expected to trigger the growth of the wiring harness industry.
- Based on component, the terminals segment is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period, primarily driven by development of advanced technologies in the automotive field, including driver assistance systems and safety features.
- By application, the chassis segment accounted for approximately 30% of the overall revenue in 2017 as they are used in various vehicle components such as headlamps, fog lamps, and turn indicators.
- Demand for battery electric vehicles (BEVs) is driven by increase in fossil fuel prices, enforcement of emission laws, and anticipated expansion of charging infrastructure worldwide, all of which is slated to drive the segment by EV.
- By vehicle type, the light vehicle segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR, which is ascribed to increasing production of passenger cars in emerging markets.
- Asia Pacific leads the worldwide market in terms of automotive production and is anticipated to register significant growth over the forecast period. Rising demand for enhanced safety and convenience features in mid-segment vehicles, coupled with availability of low-cost labor, is spurring sales.
- Major industry players include Aptiv PLC, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Yazaki Corporation, and Leoni AG. Recycling components to attain raw materials and ability to optimize costs through low-cost labor country sourcing are expected to emerge as key success factors for manufacturers in this industry.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
1.4. List of Abbreviations
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automotive Wiring Harness Market - Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 - 2025
2.2. Automotive Wiring Harness Market, 2014 - 2025
Chapter 3. Automotive Wiring Harness Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206. The growing need for enhanced electronic devices
220.127.116.11. Increasing automobile production
18.104.22.168. Growing focus on vehicle safety systems
22.214.171.124. Need for high-voltage wiring designs in electric vehicles
3.3.2. Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199. Challenges in the manufacturing of automotive wiring harness
188.8.131.52. Rising prices of automotive wiring harness
3.4. Penetration & Growth Prospects Mapping
3.5. Industry Analysis - Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.6. Automotive Wiring Harness Company Market Share Analysis, 2017
3.7. PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Component Outlook
4.1. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Estimates & Forecasts, By Component, 2017 & 2025 (USD Million)
4.2. Electric Wires
Chapter 5. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Application Outlook
5.1. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Estimates & Forecasts, By Region, 2017 & 2025 (USD Million)
Chapter 6. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Electric Vehicle Outlook
6.1. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Estimates & Forecasts, By Region, 2017 & 2025 (USD Million)
Chapter 7. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Vehicle Outlook
7.1. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Estimates & Forecasts, By Region, 2017 & 2025 (USD Million)
7.2. Light Vehicles
7.3. Heavy Vehicles
Chapter 8. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Regional Outlook
8.1. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Estimates & Forecasts, By Region, 2017 & 2025 (USD Million)
8.2. North America
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.5. Latin America
8.6. Latin America
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Delphi Technologies PLC (Aptiv PLC)
9.1.1. Company overview
9.1.2. Financial performance
9.1.3. Product benchmarking
9.1.4. Recent developments
9.2. Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
9.3. Kromberg & Schubert GmbH Cable & Wire
9.4. LEONI AG
9.5. Lear Corporation
9.6. PKC Group
9.7. Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
9.8. Spark Minda, Ashok Minda Group
9.9. China Auto Electronics Group Limited (THB Group)
9.10. Yazaki Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64hmdp/global_automotive?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets